BeautyHacker

Need advise for good breast augmentation clinic!!!

Hello all, I am thinking about going to Korea for breast augmentation surgery in this December. So happy that i found this forum!!!
Does anyone know which clinic is good for breast augmentation surgery in Seoul?
I will also asking different clinics but its better to ask someone who has experiences. I will also share my experience here so if you have some good place in mind, please let me know.

Thanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ashley, Are you looking for implant insertion or fat transfer ?
I've done my Fat transfer BBL, it quite look good and no inconvenience at all!
If you are thinking of Fat Transfer, I would like to recommend Pretty Body, they are quite specialized in these procedure :smile:

Hi Karema!

I am interested in fat transfer! How much was your procedure at pretty body? How much of your fat has stayed?

Hi! The fat transfer BBL was approx. KRW 8.2 mil incl. Second transfer but I had some discount (KRW 7.5mil) when I had a chat with Angelina at Pretty Pretty. My butt dnt look exactly the same as right after surgery, but I am very happy with my butt! I think I only lost very little bit (1-2 cm of size?)

Hey!!! Thanks for your information!!! I was also thinking about far transfer as well. I am going to have consultation with several clinics. So far, i have Banobagi, Laprin, Deesse Clinics in my mind.
I will also def get consultation with Pretty Body and share information here. :smile:

Pretty sure, you will like Pretty Body :smile: Angelina was my consultant and she is very funny :smile:

I want to proceed ba too! As a young woman I was always happy with the shape and size of my boobies and have never had even a thought about plastic surgery but after feeding 2 kids things significantly changed! Although, I’m a bit scared of having a surgery, I hate how I look in a certain dress and can’t accept the fact that can’t wear beautiful dresses, so it’s killing me…

I initially thought between sebbin and motiva and after having a consultation with doc Jaesang Barn decided to go with motiva as they look more natural and that was what I cared about the most. Here, take a look https://www.realself.com/review/seoul-breast-augmentation-regrets

you have my dream breast lol. it looks wonderful! What was your preop size? Also, how much did you pay for it?

Your breast looks amazing! Absolutely perfect!