BeautyHacker

Need advise for good breast augmentation clinic!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial was 70A and I got 340cc and 300cc. the price was around $11K. I can't say that Sebbin is cheap... as an option compare to Motiva, they are a bit more affordable

hey girls! I know how hard it can be to find a place! I actually got mine done not too long ago too! I got the bellagel implants, extremely similar to Motiva (iin fact i liked the texture even better when i felt it with my eyes closed) in a round shape form with Dr. Yoon Wonjune at Migo! I highly suggest you guys do you research on your doctors! I found my doctor through multiple highly acknowledged plastic surgery association groups and did alot of research through both online and locals! (had a local friend help out) I can honestly say, in comparison to a friend that go hers done in Beverly hills LA, I had almost no pain during my recovery and the transition was so easy that i cant believe it was this simple! I should have gotten them waaaaay long ago!

no way! I was just going to comment on this thread recommending Dr. Yoon too! I had mine done about 3 years ago and couldnt be happier with the results till this day! I even gave birth to my beautiful daughter between and had absolutely no problem with breastfeeding and the shape did not change in any way i was concerned with! I got Motiva implants then and I understand that the market price for them has gone up since!

I'm actually going back for a check up at Migo soon! how has your recovery been
@Mals ?(aside from no pain!) Did you get anything else done there? I'm actually keen on consulting with Dr. Kang there for rhinoplasty...I've been considering it for way too long its about time I do it!

aww thats sweeet! congrats on the new baby! And i know right?! isnt he great?! I was honestly prepared for so much pain and a long recovery as a couple of my friends went through, but even though I wasn't supposed to (eeeeek.) I was driving by the 3rd 4th day! I honestly felt nothing but really just unsually heavier weights from the implants in the chest!

You know what! I actually got my rhinoplasty procedure done with Dr. KAng! I was really lucky to have found two great doctors specializing in each areas I had procedures in mind for!!! I am so glad I went with him too, research a bit more on him and youll find out more for yourself of all of his academic works and researches, and not to mention his procedure results are SO natural! Direct message me for my kakao ID or to talk more on this! I'D be happy to share you my before and after photos as well :smile:

ahhhh no way! Im definitely going to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kang at migo when I visit for my follow-up with them this time! might as well! you know what, Id love to actually see some of your before&after photos if you dont mind sharing!

Ill PM you if you dont mind :smile:

• 5 weeks later...
Hey, I had my BA done in Korea about 2 years ago.
Don't know if you heard of it before but I had my breasts done in Grand Plastic Surgery?
It was quite a good experience cause everything was well coordinated.(I don't speak any Korean but the staff there was with me the whole time).
And of course the results were satisfying. 2 years and still super satisfied! Thanks to Dr. Rhee
Check Grand out. Definitely recommend them

After this time would you say they look and feel natural? I want to go there as well!

Hi Karema! Can I ask how long ago you got your fat graft? I want to graft to my breasts but I'm not sure if it's worth it if I have to keep going back to top up.

hey girls! So I was going to get clinic's consultation for before but havent be able to do it for a while. There are so many discusstion here and i'm so thankful for you guys for sharing information. So I would like to share my update of Stem Cell Breast Fat Grafting consultation too. Since my Korean friend had succesful surgery experience in Laprin, i choose to have consultation with them first. To be honest, I was unsure about the clinic cause i couldnt find that much reviews here but after having consultation, I have decided to have my breast augmentation with Laprin. I checked the doctor profile on their website and Dr. Park seems like my first choice, he has more than 20 years of experience for Breast Augmentation and Liposuction and while giving consultation, he was very paitient checking my condition as well as my expectations after surgery. I could tell that he is very professtional and I trusted his skill. The consultation went well and they were offered me good aftercare service so I felt more safe there. I was concerned a lot between implants and Stem Cell Breast Fat Grafting but because having implant is scary so i did the other one. I was told that Normal Breast Fat Grafting method has low survival rate but with Stem Cell Breast Fat Grafting, with 100% pure Stem cell were extracted and injected together to increase fat engraftment. The doctor said he will remove fat from my abdomen and put 200cc for each side of my breast. I have done this surgery recently and have already seen the improment of my breast size. I'm super happy with my decision!! We will give more review after fully recovered. If you need more information, let me know :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Wow. Impressive! Stem Cell Breast Fat Grafting sounds good though! How much does it cost?