BeautyHacker

Namu or Opera for Rhinoplasty in Korea?

I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty in Korea summer 2019 and I want to hear everyone's HONEST thoughts about either of them if you've had them done / heard things about them / know someone who's gotten surgery there / etc.

For some info, I have a bulbous and flat nose, but I don't want to mess with the height of my nose at all. All I want is to make my bulbous nose a little smaller (so i only want to mess with the bottom half?). I don't want a lot of bruising near my eyes so would only working on the bottom half of my nose (so not touching the bone/bridge area) help with lessening the bruising?

Prices would also be helpful!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can’t tell you what or where is best for you, but I have a short, flat nose, so I’ll be getting rhinoplasty with silicone for the bridge, tip plasty, and alar reduction at Opera in December, so I can tell you what it was like afterwards. I chose Opera based on price and results I’ve seen. I can PM you what they quoted me if you want.

I got rhinoplasty at Namu. I had an okay height for bridge, but bulbous tip, wide alars, short nose. I'm about 12 days post op right now but I'm posting updates. The biggest thing I can say is: if you can go there without making a choice first, do it. Meet both clinics, talk to the doctors, find out if they've operated on noses like yours, get before and afters from them with examples.

Yes please! That'd be really helpful!

I don't have time to meet both clinics. I'm going there next summer for only about 3 weeks and I hear it's best to set up appointments 1-2 months before arriving to ensure they can fit you in? I might KKT you in about a month if that's alright with you! If you can, can you message me the list of almost 40 questions you said you asked in your thread? That'd be really helpful!

Hi I just had revision rhino at Namu and I am happy with what they’ve done for me so far although I don’t know if I’ll like my nose yet until after the cast is removed. Definitely had a much much better experience with them compared to the previous time.

What do you mean the previous time? Is this your second time getting surgery with them? Can you message me what happened the first time if you're okay with doing so?

Just jumping in to say Vivi's primary rhino was at View - she talked a little about it on her thread:
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1000505-finally-decided-on-my-rhinoplasty-clinic-surgeon-my-experience-so-far/

hi hi phoebe!! i was wondering if it's okay to PM you or chat with you on kakao? Namu is one of the clinics that i was planning to check out when i go to korea and i just wanted someone to chat with! I was looking to get double eyelids and some other procedures, but was also considering rhinoplasty revision as well!

I just found out this forum and totally agree that the price ranges! I don't know what is the real price but indeed Opera's cost is one of low price clinics. Any other clinic in the same range of costs?

Same with me! Only thing is I have a high bridge, but my tip is a bit long and bulbous, I was wondering if a tipplasty would be enough....haven't consulted with any clinics yet tho