BeautyHacker

Under eye fat repositioning - results don't last???

Thank You! Wil def check up on them

If it’s actually prolapsing fat that is causing eye bags, then fat repositioning is good. But too often it’s a result of not enough bone and soft tissue in the under eye area, which creates an unfavourable shadow when light shines on the face. fillers or fat will help with this but fillers are temporary and fat is not predictable. Best option would be custom implants for the orbital

Hi KKmmii,

May I know do you ended up done under eye fat repositioning?
Cz im interested as well in the transconjuctival surgery for my lower eye bags!
And which clinic/ hospital have you consulted so far?

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Hi I just did my under eye bag fat repositioning at namu. So far it looks really good. But I’m still swollen from recovery. I’m hoping it last for few years. But will update once I’m fully recover and less swollen. Right now it’s looks smooth and flat. So there’s no hollowness. Remember ask the clinic if you have enough fat for them to reposition. I felt like mines didn’t have too much fat. It was more dark circles and hollowness is my problem.

Did mine 3 years ago. There’s definitely an improvement with eyebags which helps me look less tired and haggard. Didn’t do much for dark eye circles and veins but I don’t think it’s supposed to. Had residual swelling under one eye which took 1.5 years to resolve completely but the results last alright. For those who said it didn’t last, could that be because of swelling going down? Before the transconjuctival fats repositioning, I did undereye fats graft which I felt was not as good. I was slightly overfilled under one eye. Fats graft is not very precise and has more room for miscalculation for the delicate undereye areas.

May I ask how much you paid. .? Usually how much does under eye fat repositioning cost% I was quoted 1.5 mill around ....

I can’t remember, it was 3 years ago. I had discounts for appearing on a Taiwanese news channel for generally featuring plastic surgery in SK. The documentary-liked video was not promotional, the viewpoints were neutral, and posed some rhetorical questions on PS to its viewers.

• 2 months later...
How long did the result last? I'm trying to figure out if I should do fillers or fat repositioning under my eyes for my dark circles.