BeautyHacker

View plastic surgery experience

I m glad you are happier now! This entire surgery changed my life too! Thank you for sharing your experience! I hope I will deswell soon!

Will you be going back to view plastic surgery to top up your FG?

I looking to go back next year to top up a little more on my forehead and cheeks

You look much more youthful and I can def see a difference! Thank you for sharing your progress I'm also considering to go to view soon and this review really helps. Congrats on your great results! :smile:

Yes you will. Have faith (:

Yes i have booked tickets in late February 2019 for a fat graft top up and paranasal implants. I regret not getting it done the last time as my smile lines were always a concern and i should have the implants to get it permanently fixed. Considering threadlift for the cheeks area? What are your opinions on threadlift? Very Effective would you say?

When will you be in Korea for your FG top up? If its the same period as mine (18th feb onwards) we could meet up for a meal together? I now normally go alone as im familiar with the usual places (;

I had paranasal implants and FG on top on it too! It’s amazing

I feel that threadlift is temporary and expensive. I do understand that the collagen will grow around the thread however it has limits to the lift and volume. If I want to have more volume on cheeks, I will do FG, but if my cheeks are sagging and I don’t wanna do invasive face lift, threadlift will help.

I am going around aug to sept as I want to wait for my face to fully recover to see if I need any further touch up!

Do you have kakao? You can add me at livflorence

i want their face.. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Chelle_heart!

How is your fat grafting going? I'm also considering fat grafting and acculift with View or TLPS. Except I don't know many patients who has been to TL.

Can you please tell me if you retained alot of fat and how does it feel? I'm interested to know the long term effects of the grafting and acculift.

Your advice would help me so much to decide if I should go ahead.

• 2 months later...
The young American model went to tl plastic surgery (Tlps). She’s pretty much revised her work done there as well

Hi you look pretty, may I ask each time fat graft last how long? I am consider to do brown lift and face lift and doctor suggest to a fat graft, I read some review in other forum saying that their result not last and one side up and one side down, so I am hesitating If I should do fat graft, between any good doctor to recommend? Thanks in advance

Hi Florence,
Have you tried the fat graft? How is the result? I am interested to do a face lift and doctor suggest to do a fat graft.. mind to share your experience? Can I add you on Kakao ?