BeautyHacker

Hi,

I've been always wanting to do liposuction for the longest time. A year ago i asked for quote from 365mc, a renowned lipo clinic in Seoul but their price is through the roof. I am looking for another (cheaper) place while still maintain the quality of result.

A girl i talked to recommended Naslim/N-slim but i lost her contact so i have no idea if she pursued to have her treatment there or not. From what i know is they quote different price for foreigners though.

Also found this clinic from google : slim

If anyone has any recommendations for other clinic/hospital to do lipo, i would be open to suggestions! Thanks and cheers,

• 3 months later...

Hi! I would recommend Pretty Body Clinic. They start the price high but you can negotiate it down from a certain set of areas to add more for the same price. They quoted me 9M for lower body lipo but I was able to get them down to 7M and include my love handles as well as fat grafting. I am very happy with my results so far with PBC. I have also chatted with a few people who have had success with Evita Clinic. They are very reasonably priced. It's the same for local or foreigner. I believe they said lower body lipo was ~3.5M. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/30/2019 at 10:10 AM, kaffy said:

Hi! I would recommend Pretty Body Clinic. They start the price high but you can negotiate it down from a certain set of areas to add more for the same price. They quoted me 9M for lower body lipo but I was able to get them down to 7M and include my love handles as well as fat grafting. I am very happy with my results so far with PBC. I have also chatted with a few people who have had success with Evita Clinic. They are very reasonably priced. It's the same for local or foreigner. I believe they said lower body lipo was ~3.5M. 

Hi do you mind if I ask if your review is a promo or it is an honest review

On 3/30/2019 at 10:10 AM, kaffy said:

Hello there, may I ask if your review is a promo or sponsored by the clinic or you actually went there and were not paid in any way to post your review?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 10:11 PM, claydough1970sa said:

Hello there, may I ask if your review is a promo or sponsored by the clinic or you actually went there and were not paid in any way to post your review?

I'm not a promoter. I paid WAY too much to go to PBC lol. If I could go back I would have chosen another clinic since I feel like result would have been similar. Would be happy to share my B/A photos 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...