BeautyHacker

Nurse/caretaker

loosesocks

Question

4 answers to this question

It would be easier to do a homestay or stay at an airbnb ran by some caring hosts or Korean parents who have empty nest syndrome since there kids moved away.

A word of advice for doing airbnb or homestay is to not mention a clinic's name before your surgery, and if a host is insistent about taking you to the clinic themselves for consultation that's not a good sign. Sometimes they can be doing something know as secret referrals and trying to get a cut of your fees. 

There are really nice places out there though. I will try to dig up some worth exploring, but I am not endorsing them. 

Thanks Kino for the advice😊 i'll keep that in mind to not mention clinics to any places I could be staying at.

And yes please. I've been looking at some accomodations along Sinsa area and only dig the review through TA,Booking.com or Agoda. If you know someone that had a pleasant experience with a caring host that would be great info.

I am looking for one too. However I have contacted one of the clinic in SK and the could find one however they do not know / not sure if the nurse can speak English. I believe you can ask the clinic you are planing to go and ask this question again. I am actually also looking for Travel RN for helping me go through the process.