BeautyHacker

Consultation experience review (Cinderella, Namu, Opera)

I was also thinking of Namu or View for rhinoplasty! Looking forward with your after surgery results!

This a side question: I am from Canada too, and I was wondering did you go with a medical visa (I don't think Canadians need one though) or state you are going for surgeries or you just say visiting.

oh yay goodluck with yours too! No I just came as visitor. Canadians can stay in Korea up to 6 months as visitor :smile:

Hi dear, now that you have decided on the clinic, when are you going to have your surgery? I am going in mid February, initially for a surgery but I was careless about the price quotation, she wrote it on a sticker post-it wasn't even given a decent A4 paper. I was keen in rhinoplasty, browlift and fat grafts for various area. So when I wanted to book, the price became different, fat grafts for some areas are not included as well as the agreed touch up. Nothing was mentioned about guarantee or free revision, I suppose it would be that hi and bye clinic. So now I am back to square one, scouting again but at least I will be more careful now.

And I am taking leave from my work so if I find a suitable clinic, I most likely would want to do surgery the next day, wonder if it's possible. Are you having your surgery this trip?

Ah I'm sorry to hear, that's really annoying. I'm actually planning get my surgery in about two months but the clinic told me setting a surgery date is pretty flexible since spring isn't as busy as winter. but I still think it's best to talk directly to the clinic.

Hey i'm not exactly sure but it probably depends on how busy the clinic is that week. I can give you my consultants contact info if you are interested.