BeautyHacker

The Face Dental vs Opera Vline, Lipo

Hello, I am looking to get v line, buccal fat removal and possibly lipo around the chin in Korea (hopefully this month). I have contacted lots of clinics and had lots of crazy prices, but The Face Dental and Opera are reasonable enough. Opera is slightly more expensive but they can also do chin lipo which TFD can't, and I'm worried that without it my vline will look bad because I have a genetic fat pad under my chin. I can always go and get lipo later in Poland though. Anyway, I was wondering if you have any experiences to share? I hear that TFD is very natural, but almost too natural/subtle. I want to be able to notice a difference, you know! Any tips or recs?

Quotes:
TFD - Jaw shaving + genioplasty (and free buccal fat removal, I think) - 5-6.6m krw
Opera - V line + buccal 6m krw, lipo + 2m krw.

Edit: Also does anyone know if they do treatment for hyperhidrosis (sweating) in Korea. Not botox - I don't want something so temporary. If not I will get miradry in Poland but I'd rather get everything done at once.

• 2 weeks later...
honestly opera offer me 4.4 milion for v line with muscle treatment but i wonder too. i got square face and want to change it, but i know that tfd care more about nerve damage and sagging, that's really important form