BeautyHacker

HELPFUL/HELP ME PLASTIC SURGERY GUIDE FOR KOREA

Hey Everyone!
I want to make this short sweet and very simple, I recently started a journey of looking for plastic surgery clinics and ended up on this forum A LOT! There's some misinformation but also a lot of information so hopefully I can give the people that started in my place some help and also get some help from more experienced people. I only want to go to clinics very popular with LOCALS! I would never go through a medical tourism agency never!

The procedures I want to get done - Definitely Rhinoplasty, Definitely Eyes, maybe VLine, maybe Chin! I want to go for a natural but I definitely couldn't have been born with these features look!
Nationality full Korean and male!

Clinics I am considering and why in no specific order and these are all clinics very high on my list!
Cinderella - I'm kind of on the fence about and this is due to the reason it seems to heavily market with foreigners but I really do like there before and after photos! They seem to do a very very good job with eyes and noses! Has the That has to be done look! The reason I added this back on my list is they weren't just throwing surgeries at me trying to get me to do everything under the sun, the consultant recommended I do nose first cause it will make the biggest difference!

DA plastic surgery - This clinic what I saw with several videos is they turn you into a complete better version of yourself they seem to be very very good with noses and eyes.

Gate plastic surgery - This clinic I've seen is pretty popular with double eyelid but noses im not so sure!

DI Plastic surgery - ( DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH ) This clinic has a very certain look to them which isnt a bad thing but I really only liked the noses at this clinic double eyelid I am not so sure!

Gyalumhan - This clnic does amazing Vline surgery and seems to be popular with korean locals had a very nice before and after and very my face but better look.

Clinics I've pretty much blacklisted at my own discretion! ( MY OWN OPINION ) Have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve before any consultation. Remember cheaper isn't always better and higher prices isn't better either!
ID - When messaged for consultation they very recommending VERY VERY intensive surgery options I wasn't even thinking about and the prices were almost double then the other ones! They were very popular on a korean tv show couple years ago but the surgeries they started recommending just scared me off.
Dream Plastic Surgery - Before and afters were not that impressive and they were super expensive. They seem to promote with youtubers which I dont like!
Hershe, Opera, Ofcourse Grand, Regen, Banobagi never ever ever! These listed are ones I wont even go to for consultation the bad outweighs any good!

Hope this helps, and hope anybody can give me some information as well!
Thank you!

My Korean friend just told me how much Hershe and Opera AND BANOBAGI!! just heavily market towards foreigners which I am honestly not a big fan of as when they do that they sky rocket the prices up but please don't take it as the they are not good, I just like to look for clinics that don't market at all and those above just had things I was looking for such as really good nose, eyes, or vline! Specifically gyalumhan for vline!

Ahh ok! I thought you had inside news about some scams they've done or something! TBH I've only have a chat-consult with NAMU and I thought they were pretty reasonable. 3.5K USD - 7.5k USD (depending on if I wanted bridge augmentation with implant, which I didn't so the consultant said it should just be about 4.5k USD for tiplasty and alar reduction), and v-line 5.5k USD, zygoma 4.5k USD. I've also seen a lot of forumers vouch that Opera had good prices too! If price is what you're worried about maybe don't dismiss them just yet if you like their results!

Same here, Opera Namu plus ID. I know that ID had accidents but I wanted to check them out because their post in facebook look good and seems like they have lots of foreign patients.
Opera is in the blacklist for excessive marketing but I will go for it because I like the before and after pics and the price!
Namu, little bit expensive then Opera but it became popular and many patients visit them. I'm not sure about their result and I wanted to go and Claire? was kind via chats. (Opera answered well too and they replied pretty fast)

I found gyalumhan on Instagram a few months ago and was really excited by what I saw. After I posted about them here on pf, people didn’t seem to have much to say about them, so I put them on the back burner. It’s so nice to read this post cause it confirms what I was feeling :smile:

Has anyone consulted with them ? I’d love to find out more about their pricing, doctors, and procedures.

Loving these b&a’s
[​IMG][​IMG]

Have you tried View plastic surgery? A few of the girls and myself been there for full make over such as eyes nose and full facial contouring and the results turn out amazing. View’s post surgery care is outstanding in my personal opinion and they are accident free hence if you are looking for multiple surgeries, you can consider having a consultation with them.

They do have guest house within the hospital itself with night doctors and nurses to check on you if you have any discomfort along the way.

I do notice a number of feedback that was taken aback by the price but please don’t, the price are usually high because they needed to include the agent fees just in case you come with agents otherwise they will give you a lower rate + tax.

I had consulted with DA however they refused to give me any tax rebate if I want discount

At View, I had my nose revision and full v line done by Dr Lee Dong Chan. He is more to the Barbie side whereas if you prefer natural look, Dr Yun is well known for it.

Hope this helps and the best on your research! Let’s all look beautiful together!