BeautyHacker

Going to Korea Alone?

Thank you! I hear the transportation system is good as well so shopping should be a breeze! I wish my friends could make it so I'm hoping someone here would be down to shop during the day :smile:

That's what I've been trying to do! But I guess May isn't a popular time to go :sad:

• 4 weeks later...
I am going alone to SK for the first time alone too around May 6th! I am very nervous but I heard it is very safe. I am doing a lot of facial surgery but if you do not mind a really swollen friend, we can go shopping and together after a couple days of recovery for me!

• 3 weeks later...
I think the most frustrating part of the experience is definitely the language barrier. If you need to go somewhere by cab, it’s incredibly difficult to hail a cab unless you know the language. At least, that was my experience.

Hey Mary! I'm going to Seoul by myself in May also. None of my friends could make it since I added this trip on at the last minute. I'll be in Seoul from May 20-24 getting consultations for face liposuction at a few places (365mc, Banobagi, Evita, and Dream). From what I saw Seoul is easily navigable for foreigners. I planned on taking the train in from the airport, leaving my bags at the hotel, and hitting up the shopping center that evening. I have a few consultations lined up the next day and hopefully getting the procedure done that day. If I can't find the right clinic then I just planned on spending the next few days eating, shopping, and sight seeing.

Ellen, if I don't end up finding a good place for face liposuction I was going to go to Banobagi for the All in One therapy treatment (3 days). If you girls are interested in meeting up let me know!