BeautyHacker

TFD v line + buccal fat removal experience

What's your kakao? I would like to know more about your experience and see some pictures if you dont mind, I paid my deposit to Banobagi but I am thinking of changing my plan to go with Dr. Lee with TFD after more depth of research.

Thank you!!

hi im planning to go to gangnam on sept to dec this year. im going for double jaw surgery and genioplasty with TFD. red a lot of good reviews about them. when are u planning to go?

I had my skype meeting with Dr. Lee last night, he was sooooooooo nice and very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions. He is very down to earth, absolutely no attitude at all. I asked if he could meet me face to face in April for consultation, he said of course and that he would make his schedule work for me since he's always at the clinic and I would be flying in. Overall, a great experience, I am looking forward to meeting him in person.

• 3 months later...
I was talking to Dr Lee yesterday and he told me that i could get liposuction done together with genioplasty and jaw shaving!

yeah i was told he recently started doing it... sad that he didnt do it when i got my surgery done there.,