BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

Hi beauty!Ā 

Seeking for recommendation ofĀ plastic surgery clinics as I am planning my trip all the way from Sydney. Would like toĀ focus on Rhino+eyelid as I had them done butĀ still not happy with the result. Please feel free to share so that we can be pretty together ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Hello!Ā 

Just joined as I'm interested in getting primary rhino, DES with canthoplasty and ptosis correction. also interested in non surgical jaw contouring (v-line scares me too much). Currently on the west coast of USA and traveling to Seoul in mid March of this year. Looking forward to learning and sharing lots of info ā¤ļø

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just joined as I am interested in revision double eyelid surgery. I amĀ planning to go to Korea in March just for consults, and am also expanding my search to China as well. My primary surgery was incision double eyelid surgery + medial epicanthoplasty by a doctor in Melbourne (who has now been suspended from the medical board). He made my creases far too high (10mm), and now I am left with sausage looking, sleepy eyes, with ptosis on one side and very obvious white scars when I close my eyes. I cannot ever use eyeshadow because it just clumps on my scars and makes it extra obvious. I hope to find a doctor who can fix this issues and lower my crease so that my eyes look more natural and awake.Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2019/3/5 at AM9ē‚¹44分, kino said:

åœØ韩国ē ”ē©¶ę•“形外ē§‘ļ¼Ÿ

ę¬¢čæŽę„到Beauty Hackerć€‚ęˆ‘ä»¬ę˜Æäø€äøŖē†ę€§č€Œę˜Žę™ŗēš„决ē­–者ē¤¾åŒŗć€‚ęˆ‘ä»¬ę˜Æäø€äøŖę— ęˆå‰§ę€§ēš„ē¤¾åŒŗļ¼Œč‡“力äŗŽäøŗ韩国ēš„å¤ę‚č“¢åŠ”和医ē–—决ē­–ęå€”合ē†åˆē†ēš„ę€č€ƒć€‚Ā 

• åŠ å…„ęˆ‘ä»¬ēš„č®ŗ坛ļ¼Œå¹¶čŽ·å¾—čæ‡åŽ»å’ŒēŽ°åœØ去韩国ēš„ę‚£č€…ēš„å»ŗč®®
  • ęˆ‘ä»¬ä¹‹ę‰€ä»„åˆ›å»ŗčæ™äøŖč®ŗ坛ļ¼Œę˜Æ因äøŗ其他äøå—ē®”ē†ęˆ–å…³ę³ØꉋęœÆēš„č®ŗ坛ēš„å‡č“¦ęˆ·/čƄč®ŗčæ‡å¤š
  • ęˆ‘ä»¬äø‹é¢čæ˜ęœ‰äø€äŗ›čŠå¤©ē¾¤ē»„
  • ęˆ‘ä»¬ēš„č®ŗ坛åœØéŸ©å›½ę— ę•ˆęˆ–ę— ę³•åŠ č½½ć€‚čæ™ę ·åšę˜Æäøŗäŗ†é˜»ę­¢ä¾µē•„ꀧčÆŠę‰€ä¼ ę’­č™šå‡äæ”ęÆ怂

ē‰¹åˆ«ę˜Æ关äŗŽé‡‡č“­ēš„č®ŗ坛äøŠęœ‰å¾ˆå¤šč™šå‡äæ”ęÆ

ę‚Øéœ€č¦äŗ†č§£ēš„é‡č¦äø€ä»¶äŗ‹ę˜Æļ¼Œå¦‚ęžœę‚Ø将ē ”ē©¶ę”¾åœØäø€äøŖęœ‰å…³é’±åŒ…ēš„č®ŗ坛äøŠļ¼Œé‚£ä¹ˆę‚Øéœ€č¦ēŸ„é“å¤§å¤šę•°äæ”ęÆ都ę˜Æä¼Ŗ造ēš„ć€‚éŸ©å›½ēš„čÆŠę‰€å’Œå…¬å…³ęœŗꞄ雇ē”ØčÆ“č‹±čÆ­ēš„韩国äŗŗ大军ļ¼Œē¼–造äŗ†1000ēÆ‡ęœ‰å…³ę•“å½¢å¤–ē§‘ēš„假čƄč®ŗ和åœØēŗæč§’č‰²ć€‚

čæ™å°±ę˜Æäøŗä»€ä¹ˆęˆ‘ä»¬åˆ¶ä½œBeauty Hacker

Beauty HackeråœØéŸ©å›½č¢«100ļ¼…封锁ļ¼Œęˆ‘们ę˜Æäø€äøŖē”±ē»éŖŒäø°åƌēš„å¤–å›½ę‚£č€…ē»„ęˆēš„ē¤¾åŒŗļ¼Œä»–们åœØåÆ»ę±‚ēœŸę­£ēš„äæ”ęÆļ¼Œęˆ‘们ēš„ē®”ē†å›¢é˜Ÿē”±ē؋åŗå‘˜ļ¼Œē ”ē©¶åˆ†ęžåøˆļ¼ŒčÆ­č؀äø“家ļ¼Œé»‘客ļ¼ŒåŒ»ē”Ÿļ¼ŒęŠ¤å£«ļ¼Œå¾‹åøˆļ¼Œč‰ŗęœÆ家和åæƒē†å­¦å®¶ē»„ęˆć€‚å› ę­¤ļ¼Œęˆ‘们开发äŗ†äø€äøŖåœØäæ”ęÆ和安å…Øę€§ę–¹é¢éƒ½å…Ø面ēš„ē¤¾åŒŗ怂Ā 

čæ™äŗ›ę˜ÆčŠå¤©å°ē»„ļ¼Œęˆ‘们åœØ其äø­å…±äŗ«äæ”ęÆ并äøŗč®”åˆ’å‰å¾€éŸ©å›½čæ›č”Œę‰‹ęœÆēš„其他äŗŗęä¾›ę”Æꌁ怂

äø‹č½½Kakaoåŗ”ē”Øē؋åŗļ¼šiOS Ā | 安卓ē³»ē»ŸĀ Ā 

čŽ·å–čŠå¤©åƆē /代ē ļ¼š

ę­„éŖ¤1ļ¼šåœØBeauty HackeräøŠå»ŗē«‹åøęˆ·ļ¼ˆę­¤č®ŗ坛ļ¼‰

ē¬¬2ę­„ļ¼šē™»å½•č®ŗ坛ļ¼Œē‚¹å‡»ä»„äø‹é“¾ęŽ„ļ¼Œē„¶åŽč®©ē®”ē†å‘˜PMčÆ·ę±‚čŠå¤©åƆē ļ¼š

https://beautyhacker.com/messenger/compose/?to=1

ę‚Øåæ…é”»åœØęˆ‘ä»¬ēš„č®ŗ坛äøŠč‡³å°‘发č”Ø3ę”åø–å­ę‰čƒ½åŠ å…„čŠå¤©å®¤

例子ļ¼š

• 介ē»č‡Ŗ己和ę‚Øēš„ē›®ę ‡
  • čÆ¢é—®ęˆ–å›žē­”ę—…č”Œļ¼Œē¾Žå®¹ē­‰é—®é¢˜...
  • 回åŗ”其他äŗŗēš„åø–子

Done