BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CeeCee said:

I'm waiting on the Admin to admit me to the Discord group.

i haven’t been able to gain access to the discord or kakao chats either. seems like this forum isn’t very active? maybe the admins haven’t had the time to check our applications. 

22 hours ago, cactus said:

i haven’t been able to gain access to the discord or kakao chats either. seems like this forum isn’t very active? maybe the admins haven’t had the time to check our applications. 

Do you think it's ok for us to put our Discord name here so we can talk to one another until they add us? I left Kakao for this Discord group.

9 minutes ago, CeeCee said:

Do you think it's ok for us to put our Discord name here so we can talk to one another until they add us? I left Kakao for this Discord group.

If you end up making a Discord group/chat, I'd be down to join if you don't mind.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, cactus said:

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

If you end up making a Discord group/chat, I'd be down to join if you don't mind.

I made a group called CeeCee's PS Group so we can chat until they get us added to the BeautyHacker chat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi girls, I been posting quite a lot of post and questions, how do I can join the group? I'm really sincere want to do Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty, hope I can get more information, want to minimize of getting botched, because not Korean fluent, I'm looking to travel next year after this Covid-19 pandemic 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi@admin i plan to do primary DES in oct this year if SK has lift up the 14days quarantine rule if not then maybe i’ll have to postpone my dream until they lift up the rule. So i would really like to deepen my research, may i get the passcode for eyes&nose chats group and also the invited for discord please, already PM DONE. Thankss in advance [emoji4]

Have the people recently trying to get into the kakao groups managed? I really want to find some people to talk with about plastic surgery bc I don't have anyone in my day-to-day life other than my therapist who i discuss it with. I want to find some friends and maybe plan our trips for around the same time. Hope to hear from the admin soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow beautyhackers, im new to plastic surgery and would want to join the kakao talk but for some reason im not able to because it seems as if kakao is not registering my phone number from the usa.......  do you guys think u can help me with this =(