BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

I’m a planning to do my eyes and nose in Korea for the upcoming year. I’ve already had my eyes done in America as a child due to severe ptosis on one of my eyes. Looking for some insight on revision and non implant rhinoplasty clinics!

please send me the kakao chat password thank you!

Edited by Lululala

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Hi! If there's an active chat, could you please add me? Thank you!

KK ID: jayy2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Hi, my KakaoTalk ID is snacksareokay

On 9/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

hi, please add me to the chat! I’m still beginning my research and would love to hear others’ experiences!

8E842AA5-BF0A-4DB0-B285-947B13F6C7D9.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...