BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! 26 yo F looking to get a rhinoplasty this November! Have never had any surgeries done before so this will be my first. Looking forward to learning lots about Korean hospitals and surgeons prior to my trip! Please let me know if anyone has any tips/recommendations 🙂 appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I just joined and looking to start researching. I sent over a message asking about the passcode. I’m planning a two week trip to Korea in November. I’d like to get more information on real reviews from real people. It’s hard to find legit reviews on Reddit and purseblog. Thank you! 

On 5/5/2022 at 6:33 AM, axkc3 said:

Hi! Could I also be added? 🙂 I’m planning to go in December for ptosis correction and primary rhino and maybe lipo. my ID is alyssaxkc!

On 6/8/2022 at 3:06 AM, Vy123 said:

Hello does anyone know if these group are still active or not. Im going to Korea this year to have plastic surgery

On 6/30/2022 at 1:26 AM, bbjujuhead said:

Hi! 26 yo F looking to get a rhinoplasty this November! Have never had any surgeries done before so this will be my first. Looking forward to learning lots about Korean hospitals and surgeons prior to my trip! Please let me know if anyone has any tips/recommendations 🙂 appreciate it!

On 7/8/2022 at 8:36 PM, Ginny said:

Hello! I just joined and looking to start researching. I sent over a message asking about the passcode. I’m planning a two week trip to Korea in November. I’d like to get more information on real reviews from real people. It’s hard to find legit reviews on Reddit and purseblog. Thank you! 

I started a kakao group for meetups/people going November/December 2022. If anyone wants to be added that hasn’t been yet, please share your kakao or PM me (make sure your kakao is discoverable by search) 🙂

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm a Filipino-American girl who's been living in Korea for a year now. During my stay in Korea here, one of my main goals is to get all of my body modifications done so that when I go back to America (if I ever do hahaha), I'll feel brand new and better! 

I finally got the braces I've always wanted and have been working out devotedly, so now my next course of action is to get liposuction done to finally complete the "transformation." I'm hoping to get insight on this from other people in this group. 

Hello, I am 21, Asian I'm currently planning on going to South Korea this August mainly for a rhinoplasty but if theres a rare chance maybe Facial contouring and Revision DES as well, ( have sort of this white hyper-pigmented scar I want to get rid of). If there's any recommendations for clinics that could do these procedures well please let me know! I would also like to be added to the Kakao GCs 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 8:34 PM, prochronism said:

I started a kakao group for meetups/people going November/December 2022. If anyone wants to be added that hasn’t been yet, please share your kakao or PM me (make sure your kakao is discoverable by search) 🙂

Can I please be added? Name is as it appeared