BeautyHacker

Laprin power V lifting experience

Hi, i just wanted to write a review for Laprin. I went there on late january 2019 to get liposuction for my chubby cheeks and double chin. Overall, the procedure was quick and the whole process was easy and painless. The stitches were very small and I couldnt even see it (smaller than acne scars). Duyen was with us through out the entire process and she was very helpful and friendly, she checked up on me everyday and made sure I was taking my medications and wearing my compression band. She was also very nice and answered all my questions fully and thoroughly.

The results were nice, but do not expect it to be very dramatic as the results are very subtle. The swelling definitely was more than a week (i swelled for like 4 weeks) but that might be due to the long flight back to my home country and might be due to me eating salty and spicy food while in korea.

Overall I would reccomend this procedure as it was easy and no hospitalisation is required. However, I dont think the results is very noticeable. (Idk maybe you can ask for more fats to be taken out)

• 3 weeks later...
what about 45 angle and profile? sometimes it's more obvious from the side, like your cheeks don't puff out as much~ i'm considering laprin as well but i want to do facial lipo in place of contouring - would definitely want noticeable results and a sharp jawline.