BeautyHacker

Surgery near Christmas and New Year

Hi everyone, 

I know this has been brought up a million and one times but I wasn't able to find any threads about it. I'm considering going back to Korea for surgery during Christmas/New Years  (probably ~dec 15th) time. I assume I'll need to put down a deposit for a surgery date but does anyone know which days clinics are actually closed? 

You can assume that Christmas and New Year's Day for sure, but other than that they'll be open because December is a popular month for surgery.

Dec 15 is a Sunday, so let's assume you have surgery on 16th Monday, 7 to 8 days later will be Christmas eve, and clinic will be closed Christmas. 

• 7 months later...
On 3/25/2019 at 9:23 PM, Ppp said:

Hi everyone, 

I know this has been brought up a million and one times but I wasn't able to find any threads about it. I'm considering going back to Korea for surgery during Christmas/New Years  (probably ~dec 15th) time. I assume I'll need to put down a deposit for a surgery date but does anyone know which days clinics are actually closed? 

It's best if you can just directly ask them about their holidays dates. It's more accurate that way.

• 2 weeks later...