BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery story with Wannabe PS

Two months update!
My nose still gets better and better
But one side is still slightly swollen (as you can see at one picture)
I didn't expect it to take so long to deswell, but it's probably normal, since a friend (who got in the same week as me surgery) still has one sided swelling too
I am still happy that I went with Wannabe, their results are just so natural that people still don't realize I got something done! :smile:
I don't regret going with them! I keep you guys updated! :smile:

• 1 month later...
Hey guys!
I am a bit late, but here are my 3.5 month pics!
I fall more and more in love with my new nose tip! The swelling went down a lot (I think that might already be it ! But I've read that noses still can slightly change up to one year)

People keep telling me that I turn prettier and prettier, but they often can't tell tell what has changed. (But I feel like some already have an idea, because at times my nose tip turned smaller and smaller during the deswell process.... Hahha )
My tip is still a bit numb, but I think this might already be gone until next month.

I am still happy that I went with Wannabe and I don't regret anything!

I keep you guys updated!

• 1 month later...
hey girl, do you have kkt? can u add me at superrrbee . i am considering to go there too

• 3 weeks later...
did you see anyone came there for FC? and how much were the cost for rhinoplasty if i missed it at yout post? did they give you discount? can you share your accommodation from last time?
SR for asking alot ><