BeautyHacker

Minimum age requirement in Korea?

I think that it depends on the clinic. I doubt most PS clinics would do BA on someone under 18 (even if you are physically mature enough, it’s considered unethical by most). Yes, you would need parental permission for anything else, although I do not know the minimum age for surgery in general. It will most likely fall under the clinic’s/doctor’s personal values, as well as your own and your families. I’m not entirely sure what else to say, because I would just be repeating things said by others. If you find out the minimum age I would love to know though, because I am also looking to get some PS as early as possible (before I go to South Korea) Good luck!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is obsessed with fake breasts. Having a flat chest makes clothes not look as good as a female so obviously the only way to get bigger breasts without gaining weight is to get a breast augmentation.

lmao, no one's obsessed with fake titties but if you're talking about that amusing argument we had with @grvplx that wasn't intended but I mean titties are nice yo

I'd much rather ask this in person with the surgeon instead of an online consultation because there are many things we'd need to discuss more so because of my age so that would be in august, not anytime really soon unfortunately.

• 2 months later...
I support Luna_rose. It will depend on many factors, but you should not just believe in one clinic on what they said. My personal opinion is to get a consultation with top clinics for Breast Augmentation and see what all suggests. You can't just trust on advice when it's an invasive surgery (mostly minimally invasive). Try an app like Charmfidence, you can get a free consultation with almost all of the best PS Clinic in South Korea. All the best!

• 8 months later...
damn saying that a flat chest makes clothes not look as good is kinda toxiccc

Heard from a Korean friend that those who wanna do breast augmentation, usually do it when they are 20~21 years old. Breasts can continue growing until around age 18, so u might wanna consider waiting a while more and see.