BeautyHacker

Rhino and Double Eyelid Surgery at UVOM (Detailed)

Thanks! It's been almost 3 months now and my new nose feels like it's a part of me, if that makes an sense. No longer swollen and my friends say I look really natural.

ePTFE (a new form of goretex) was used on my bridge and PCL (3D printed biomaterial) was sued for my tip along with septal cartilage. Didn't use any rib because of the absorption. I have thin skin so silicone would've poked through.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H
How much more did they charge? View that is? Which doctor? Did they recommend more procedures or just upped the price?

• 1 month later...
Hi guys! Just wanted to post an update. I'm 4 months post op and I'm loving my results more than ever! Everything looks really natural now and it feels like my new nose is a part of me. I can exercise regularly now (before when I ran it felt like my nose was going to come off) and I can blow my nose normally. I still hold on to my nose when I yawn (I can feel it stretch) and I'm meticulous when I clean my nose. When I apply makeup, I'm super gentle and lightly scrub the skin instead of extracting blackheads. My coworkers comment on how amazing I look (even though they can't quite put their finger on why) and are astonished when I tell them I had stuff done. One of them was like "they really know what they're doing over there!".

One of the best parts aside from feeling more confident is that I've also been told I should model more (I got it before too, it's just more frequent now) and applying makeup is super fun.

Here are some pics (before and after):

Wow, you look gorgeous before and after the surgery! UVOM seems to have done a really good job. If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose ePTFE rather than rib cartilage? You mentioned absorption, but what about it previously? :smile:

Have you done it , is it in korea and what clinic did you choose?

What’s about your eyes?

• 1 month later...
Hi! @lipstickarsenal - Wow, your eyelids look perfect, and your nose looks beautiful, too. Congrats! How was communicating with Dr Kang and Dr. Lee at UVOM? Did either of them speak English, or did you have to rely on the translators for both?

Also, are you still happy with your results now?

Hi, thankyou for sharing
Your results really great, and you look amazing
Btw, would you mind to add me on kakao talk? Because when i tried to join that group, i need to input the code..
My kkao id is babyghy. :smile:

• 1 month later...