BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty with Rib Cartilage

I would assume that your rib would hurt a lot more because there was a larger incision and because they had to actually extract bone. Also, you move your torso a lot more than you move your nose so that would also contribute to the pain.

Me too!! Im 3rd day post op right now, but the first 24 hours were honestly so painful. I think it was the most painful in my life, honestly. I was so taken aback because no one said it would be this painful, but perhaps I just have a weak body to begin with (and I had a slight fever prior to surgery). I honestly cried a lot too, the combined rib pain with my constant fave pain + nausea broke me down a lot. Lol. I could barely walk. I had to constantly ask the nurses to give me painkillers, and through the worst moments it was hell even with painkillers. My advice would just be to grit your teeth and stick through the initial stages-- I feel MUCH better 3rd day post op now.

Hi deedee_. May i know where you get your nose surgery. And why u choose rib cartilage? Im planning to go to SK in oct for nose revision and eyelid surgery ptosis. I did online consultation with vip dr lee and jw dr suh

Hi may i know where u have your nose surgery done? And why you choose rib cartilage?