BeautyHacker

The date of surgery is coming soon ! Before surgery review

On this post, I want to share with you my experience, why I decide to get surgery where, etc. Also, I will be documenting the process the following weeks until the final result. I want to be as clear and honest as possible so maybe i can help all those people that are actually thinking about getting something done.
1)what I will get?
I will do my nose, mostly focus on my nose tip, because my bridge is not as problematic,also.. with the fat of my stomach they will transfer to my under eye area with a technic called "fat grafting", and later I will do botox and filler.
2)why BK Hospital?
Korea is actually the city I live in and plastic surgery is something really common nowadays, there are many hospitals in Seoul, but in the top 10 you have BK hospital, and after the first consultation and meeting with the doctors I was not disappointed and i understood why.
3)why I decided to get the surgery?
To be honest , i will not lie to you and say that I had a really big complex but like everyone else i have my days I found myself very beautiful and confident, other days I just did not even want to look the mirror, everyone has their own reasons to do it and mine was when I decided I wanted to start seriously about modeling, see myself every day on pictures and do photoshop in the same place all the time was when the complex began.
4)what I expect from the surgery?
mm..Be the goddess of perfection? haha just joking, I expect to get the little confident left I need in my job to shine because it is not about a new nose is about a new me, I expect to be the best version of myself.
see you after the surgery :smile:

• 3 weeks later...