BeautyHacker

LIP SURGERY - Best clinics?

Hi all, my whole life my lips have been an ENORMOUS problem. They are basically just a thin line on the lower third of my face, completely invisible even when wearing bright lipstick. I need:

- Upper Lip Lift (bullhorn)
- Corner Lip Lift
- Lip Implants
and a general revising of my lip line to create more symmetry.

I also intend on getting a V-Line and chin implant at the same time (staying for 30 days).

Currently, I've narrowed it down to MVP and Deesse with MVP being the main contender as Deesse's results seem extreme. I've also looked at Hyundai, Laprin, and Goldenview but eventually ruled them out.

Are there other clinics that offer this sort of surgery? Has anyone ever gotten lip surgery or facial contouring with MVP?

I've done my lips in both MVP and Deesse Clinic before. You can read my experience which I've shared previously on Deesse here:
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/961835-lip-augmentation/

I've just went back to Deesse for corner lift surgery n currently 1 month post ops. Will be sharing my review soon.

• 3 months later...
can you give some more info on your experience? please dm me and i would love to see photos if you have any.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks so much
any ideas where we can hire English translator? as some of those clinics don't have English / Chinese translators..........

The only thing I can think of is contacting a medical tourism agency (I would probably use Seoul guide medical) and asking them to translate for you.

• 3 weeks later...
i've contacted Laprin, their lips doctor left Laprin in 2017/2018.
their lips doctor was An Yeong Chan (or Ahn Young-jang), but i can't find where he is now.
does anyone know anything about An Yeong Chan?

goldenview's site looks very westeners-unfriendly (no english), i probably pass that.
besides Hyundai & Deesse (& listed clinics above), is there any other lips clinic?

thanks very much! :smile:
i'll consult them in the next few days and report the consultation. (won't be help much since its consultation only, think i'll get lips surgery done in 2 years)

i consulted Deesse today.
no rush, doctor is patience to listen.
price for revision surgery for both lips they quoted me was around $5000 i think. (almost same as revision rhino).
but they can't do anything about lip-scar from surgery.

Laprin used to promote themself scar free but their lip doctor left in 2017/18 as mentioned in previous post.

passed by goldenview today and they have no english staff.

hyundai (lip) & cbjfirst yet to consult

I forgot to link it but here is the before and after page for CBJ's lip lifts. This is one of the main reasons that im picking them because all of the results ive seen you cant really even see the scar.

https://www.cbjfirst.com/%ec%a0%84%ed%9b%84%ec%82%ac%ec%a7%84%ea%b0%a4%eb%9f%ac%eb%a6%ac/?category1=%EC%BD%94%EB%B0%91%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B8%EC%9D%B8%EC%A4%91%EC%B6%95%EC%86%8C&mod=list&pageid=1

thanks for the link :smile:

is cbj's main downside lack of english reviews?
if its adding filler/ lips fattening (injection), perhaps cutting isn't required.
i think there're still scar in few cases, covered by the different colour tones.

https://www.cbjfirst.com/전후사진갤러리/?category1=코밑라인인중축소&mod=document&pageid=1&uid=108#kboard-document

For me, I think as long as the reviews are good it doesn't really matter which language they are in. The results from cbj that I'm talking about are the lip lifts with the incision beneath the nose so they will all technically leave a scar but how noticeable the scar looks is based on the surgeon's skill and how you take care of it (and also obviously things like your skin color).