BeautyHacker

Mass Info on Revision Double Eyelid Surgery

Hi! i know that there are a number of threads pertaining this topic but i wanted to start fresh.

can people post their experience or research they've done pertaining revision double eyelid surgery? any and all information is welcomed whether you've gotten it done or not-like doctors/clinics on your list/black list, clinics you've talked to, things you've heard, things to avoid when researching or meeting with clinics, consultations, etc. anything is fine! i just need to get all the info i can on this to help me mentally and emotionally at this point. i hate my eyes so much it's caused me so much stress. thank you in advance!

ive had my eyes done twice--first time the scar wasn't deep enough/not folding it, just literal scars sitting on top of my lids. the second time, the doctor took out too much fat so it creases really high. basically, my scar is still there, but doesn't fold in and i also have a crease higher than the scar that looks unnatural.

hi! i am going for my primary DES end of this year and was wondering if you could share which clinics you have been to for your first two DES.

for my research for primary DES, i am looking to shortlist only certified doctors listed on the Korean Association of Plastic Surgeons (http://www.prskorea.co.kr/). also, based strictly on the KKT consultations i had with clinics so far and depending on how responsive they are, i have dropped some clinics (as i am concerned about responsiveness should i require after-procedure care).

yes for sure-using only certified doctors is so important. ive also kkt about three clinics and only two responded but werent very quick, but i realize that although i could be a potential client im not necessarily a priority, you know? its frustrating but whatever lol.

have you seen or thought of some clinics or doctors as of now? i cant remember which clinics i kkt i have to check my computer but i can let you know asap. as for the previous clinic i went to, it was not korean. i live in the states and it was a local clinic. im not comfortable sharing who it was as i dont believe my doctor is fully at blame. there was a lack of communication and while all of his other works are good like blepharoplasty, he doesn't know how to do asian double eyelid surgery. even though im unsatisfied with my results they arent too severe.

i am currently shortlisting ive, eve and hyundai. i am looking for higher creases and most of the before/after i am seeing are a bit too natural for my liking. i have since dropped shinseung despite good reviews as the doctor isn't board certified and i can't find evidence online for the international accreditations claimed. opera is still on my consideration set but the consultant can't confirm time of consultation and doctor till one day before i fly.

i read somewhere on this forum that topface seems to be less conservative if you're interested. but this is only based on what ive seen which were before and after pictures which only says so much. so far ive contacted glovi ps, wannabe, and mvp. i hope to keep in touch with you to see what you decide!

thanks dear, i will check those out. wishing you all the best in your ps journey!

• 1 month later...