BeautyHacker

Don't you think it would make more sense to warn people against getting surgeries that they don't need (Because most people don't need zygoma reduction) instead of telling people that Korean doctors aren't properly trained?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I look pretty much pre-surgery and he used no implants, just repositioned everything up and used screws

I am not going to censor myself. I have to tell you the truth. I have researched these topics obsessively for years, so, you have no right to tell me what to say and what not to say. Zygoma reduction is a very bad surgery, in terms of aesthetic and functional outcome. That being said, korean surgeons have not the same type of training as US surgeons. End of discussion. Case closed.

You have literally provided nothing to back up your claim that Korean surgeons have worse training that US surgeons. Obviously, every single doctor will have a different level of training depending on the school they studied at and the amount of experience and skill they have but that has nothing to do with nationality. You are not telling "the truth" you are spreading hate about a huge group of people. If Korean doctors are so poorly trained how did so many people (including myself) end up with amazing results? Like you said, You have been obsessing over this for years. Why don't you just get on with your life instead of continuing to waste your time trying to denounce so many peoples hard work based on a small percentage (smaller than western surgeons) of undesirable outcomes?

you are an idiot. I am in touch with literally dozens of people who have been butchered in Korea. You wanna tell me that the doctors from Korea have the same training of US surgeons? Are you nuts? I have done my research for years. You are just delusional and have a distorted perception of reality. I am sure you have no critical judgement to assess how you look and whether your result is really that good.

Are you seriously telling me that I am too stupid to know how my face looks just because I don't agree with your racism? You are crazy and need to see a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon.

I am happy now, thanks to a US surgeon. I do not need any psychiatrist, unlike you. I am here to spare other people because you have no idea, NO IDEA, how many people get butchered in Korea. NO IDEA!!! One of the problems is that US surgeons are regulated in a very stringent way. IN Korea, a 22 year old dentist can and will do facial surgery. There is no racism because my best friends are Asian (from Japan, China, Cambodia), so, spare me the racism card. You cannot compare a board certified surgeon in the US with someone doing surgery in Korea. That is crazy, insane, unfair for the US doctors who have spent years and years in training. These Korean clinics want your money. Then, there is also another problem. You can't sue in Korea. Ha ha, good luck, as a foreign patient, trying to see a Korean doc for medical malpractice for elective surgery. Most importantly, Korean surgeons use unethical, unscrupolous stratagems to promote their surgeries. That include but is not limited to photoshopped pics, different angles, lighting, all imaginable tricks. I know what I am talking about, I am not speaking out of my ass. Are you listening? I saw a lot of these patients in real life and let me tell you they look NOTHING like the before and after pics that these clinics use to advertise.

Thank you. I am sorry if my language is a bit harsh but I am really trying to help. Since 2013 (and then 2014 when I had the surgery in Korea), I have been reading, interviewing docs, speaking to other patients, consulting literally dozens of maxillofacial and craniofacial surgeons. I know what I am talking about. I can speak with authority.

You are entitled to your opinion and if you want to talk badly about Korean doctors then that's your prerogative. You cross the line when you insist that anybody who thinks they look better after having surgery in Korea is an idiot. Have you ever seen the show botched? There are literally five seasons including hundreds of patients who have been damaged almost beyond repair by mainly US surgeons. You say that Korean clinics want your money but last time I checked it was the US surgeons charging usually 3x the price for usually less aesthetically pleasing results. At the end of the day, everybody is going to have a difference in opinion but I think you should keep your aggression to yourself.

I agree with you, I had a successful surgery in Korea and I look much better after surgery. It is insane to downgrade all Korean doctors, and simply saying US doctors are better.

Did you have to get a transconjunctival incision to acess your cheekbones? If so did you develop entropian of the lid?

Is it possible to see your after ct scan of your facial contouring?

Denyagan-

Do you think you had sagging issues even after revision bc the surgery wasn’t but done with a coronal incision?