BeautyHacker

Dental clinics for double jaw in Seoul

Hi all,

I need to do double jaw surgery to fix my asymmetric jaw. I did some research on all the dental clinic and came up with a list of dental clinic:

The Face Dental
EU dental
EverM dental
Zeah dental
Jum dental.

I've heard good reviews at EU dental and Jum dental, and mixed reviews about TFD and EverM.

For Zeah dental, I saw some post about it but when I checked the users who post their experience, most of them only have one post in the forum(the one about zeah dental) and that's all, it looks like they are just some promoters that were sent by the clinic, which makes me doubt their skills.

I'm from China and I see lots of promoting ads for Zeah dental and EverM dental on Chinese websites, which is a big red light for me because usually those ones who promote themselves crazily in China tend to be overpriced and sometimes not good quality.

Can anyone who's been to Zeah/EverM dental or know someone who has been there share some thoughts? Are they professional and reliable? Thanks a lot!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I had similar problem with you. I have asymmetic jaw as well and have been looking for dental clinics in Korea for about a year now. I am also from China. I had consultation with Zeah once. They charged a quite high price and suggested doing V-line and chin together. That seems the routine.

I may go to South Korea soon to have face to face consultation with other dental clinics you mentioned, which I also researched.

Maybe we can go together? Because double jaw surgery still scares me.

Su

• 2 months later...
It sounds like a big nothing burger. and based on my research and communication. i'm still set on checking them out. these kind of "she said, he said" posts don't really help but just confuse and scare people unnecessarily. i'd rather go to the clinic and see things for myself, and if I do weigh any opinions, I'd rather talk to people who actually been there.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I have the same problem too.
Did you get the consulation?
Btw, I am from Hong Kong. If you still not did the surgery yet, maybe we can go together.

When are you going to Seoul? I'm planing my double jaw surgery trip too!

Planning surgery in coming Feb or Mar. Consultation maybe Jan or Feb.
But the end and the beginning of year are their high season. Honestly I don't want to get surgery in their high season, feel less safety lol.

Thanks for sharing! What are the mixed reviews you've heard about TFD? Curious since I may consult with them, too

Thanks for sharing. May I know the estimated price of the double jaw surgery? EU quoted me 18M KRW for double jaw surgery. In my opinion, it is higher than other clinics. Please share your price data if you guys have it. Thanks

The Face Dental has the most positive reviews.

If you wish to talk to past TFD patients add us on our kao kao group chat.

Could you please add me in this group. I am considering to have double jaw surgery and I cannot decide which one to choose EU dental or The Face Dental. I am in a dilemma.

I've PM'd you. It's for TFD patients to share our journeys, photos and reviews and experiences going to korea for surgery there. There are over 200 of us.

TFD has the largest number of reviews in English.