BeautyHacker

Dental clinics for double jaw in Seoul

Can you please pm me too? also leaning towards tfd

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, can you also add me? I'm really interested in TFD for double jaw surgery. Thanks!

I was worried about that too! peak season is hday season would it be too busy.. and accommodation would be more exxy as well.
I know hk to seoul atm there's bargain air tix on east jet like 8xx return incl tax.. I'm tempted to go ask for quote

hi maybebaby1980 can I trouble you to pm me as well? thanks in advance :smile:
I'm looking atm btw zeah and tfd and trying to get more reviews and info

When are you gonna go for consultation ?

I was thinking originally this month, but then i've just started a new job... it might be hard for me to want to take 2 weeks off to do the surgery.
I'll either go in Dec or Jan, as the more i think about it, the more i want to get double jaw surgery

• 3 weeks later...
Hi can you add me to the TFD group as well?

• 3 months later...
Hi sorry for bothering. I am planning to visit the face dental and I am really nervous about it. Could you please add me to the group chat too? Thank you so much!!

This is a very serious surgery and needs a lot of planning for your teeth and jaw and it is not something you can just go for 3 weeks and leave and not follow up. It is best to stay within your country and find an experienced oromaxillofacial doctor and be prepared
You want to be able to open your jaw and your teeth close together it’s not just how it looks on the outside