BeautyHacker

Cosmetic surgery experience at GNG Hospital for African rhinoplasty and anti-aging procedures

I had the same rhinoplasty perform at GNG in August and after 1 month, have the same reaction from people. hehehe
My nose had looked so natural, everyone couldn't figure out why I look so different, believe it or not, but because my nose is slender, it made my face look more chiseled and everyone keeps asking me if i lost weight. lol.
Because of the complements, I went on a diet (no coffee, soft drinks, minimum bread intake) for a few weeks and lost almost 15 lbs to date, which made my body look more slender to match my face.
Because of the radical changes, I am getting more attention at work with respect to managing my sub-ordinates and co workers.
Sorry to make this statement, but it is a reality ..... but , has anyone if saw a CEO or a President of a company not attractive or good looking. Many years ago, a top manager and friend once told me , the success of career is 50% knowledge and skill and 50% marketability of oneself..... I am seeing the evidence of investing in yourself first before you invest into other ventures. I will always pay off at the end.
Forget the criticism and remarks from everyone about facial surgery, think of it as investing in yourself, beside trying to overcome emotional hiccups of how people view you,

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ALL - 5 MONTHS update.
Its been 5 months since my op and i must say i am HAPPY. In the pics there is no filter, no make contour. Just pure unfiltered results. Super happy with choosing GNG

Wow,you look absolutely stunning!!! I'm so happy for you! :smile: Looks like GNG did a good job with their work

Thanks. The endotine lift scars on my hairline have completely disappeared and the hair has already grown back on the scar line....With regards the the anchoring endotine pins located on the scalp just behind the hairline those anchor pins i cannot see them at all but when i press on the skin yes i can feel them, ONLY and ONLY when i press the area where the anchor pins are. They take 12-18 months to completely dissolve. I personally want them to take 18 months to dissolve so that the lifting effect can last more than 7years. The longer the endotine take to dissolve the longer the lifting effect lasts. The lifting time range is 7 - 10yrs provided a person is aging slowly and lives a healthy lifestyle. So you can imagine a person who spends time in the sun + drinks heavily + smokes a lot will age so much quicker and no amount of anti-aging can help and probably the effect of endotine will maybe last 3 - 5yrs lol lol lol lol