BeautyHacker

LIPOSUCTION IN KOREA

Greetings everyone,

any recommendations on what clinics to go to woth good resukts for upper boddy liposuction.

i wanted to go to pretty body cause they had a speacial, however they said the speacial is only for locals and gave me a price that was high. So i scratched them off my list

i got a consultation at mc365 but felt rushed.

has anyone gotten liposuction in korea and would recommend the place, preferably one that is nice to foreigners, noticed the consultants can be pretty rude i dont wish to spend money at a place where ill be treated like shit. 

Looking forward to the responses.

Hi! Thought I’d chime in on this. I did my stomach lipo and BBL at Rahae, a small clinic around Bangbae station that was a lot cheaper than other lipo clinics I researched around April. It was something like $895 per area (upper stomach one area, lower stomach one area, sides were considered one area, etc.). Every additional area they would discount by 50%. He and his consultant can speak fairly good english, communication was no issue for me. Overall I’d say I’m satisfied with the results, i would advise you to be very clear about your problem areas and the results you want to achieve (bring photos)—I emphasized my lower belly and he did an amazing job there but in hindsight I would’ve had him do a little more on the other areas as well. I’m going in again for a 2nd BBL with my remaining lipo fat he stored. Had no issue with attitude there, they’re small so I felt comfortable. Clinic is called “ 라해의원 “ in Korean. 

I also went to Yumastem for a consultation. They’re more expensive (and didn’t fit in my price range) but they seem very legit.

Good luck in your decision!

Edited by Mary
  • Like 1