BeautyHacker

Is there any long term issues with cheekbone reduction?

Regardless you should always ask to see photos if they’re willing to share. I have seen reviews of girls who were happy with their results. Then I see their before and after and they look 100%better before. There was a girl at regen who looked like a model and had her cheekbone and jawbone reduced. She went from beautifully sculpted to a very plain and basic looking asian girl. Harsh but the truth. I think some people have body dysmorphia it so brainwashed by Korean beauty that they just wanna change their face.

Can you check your inbox pls?

lol... but isn't it kinda personal if someone wants to look like a typical asian plastic girl? I mean, everyone has different testes and the way I want to look shouldn't bother anyone as long as I wish it... well... anyway I doubt there's anyone who can change my mind even if would call me "another plastic asian-like doll" lol where did you see that girl? I also want to take a look at her result :smile:

Nothing to do with looking like a plastic doll. THats not even real. That’s done with photoshopping, makeup and beauty video cams to lure in patients. THere are clinics who hires models and pretend they had work done when they never did. In return these models get free facial treatments, fillers, Botox or cash for modeling for them. This surgery doesn’t work and it look terrible in real life. It’s unpredictable bc the surgeon does everything inside the mouth blindly. Jaw reduction is one thing but Zygoma reduction destroys the eminence which makes your face look dull and flat. These surgeons knows this is a bad idea but won’t reveal the entire truth. They downplay the risk and side effects. Don’t be fooled by fake positive reviews. Really listen to the negative reviews and learn from that. I know the pretty photos looks tempting and realistic but remember in person it’s totally dif...you can see the irregularities more clearer.

I'm assuming she is referring to the Singaporean blogger and YouTuber Bong qui qui. She had a very angular face before but wanted to have a smaller more v line face as she said she likes cute stuff and felt like her angular face didn't match her personality and style. I agree with what you are saying. Everyone has a different beauty standard so it's kind of silly for people to be saying that wanting a certain facial shape make you "brainwashed" or something like that.

Hi Madambutterfly89, please could you reply in DM regarding clinic where you have done surgery. thank you in advance

[/QUOTE]
HI, could you share name of the doc wit aesthetic eye, pls.

hi, could you tell where she got her surgery?

Also, you have to determine if it’s truly bone structure issue or muscle/fat. Improper chewing and constantly chewing gum can enlarge the jaw and fat pad makings your face bigger and bloated then it really is.

I can send pic in dm

Could you please dm me your pictures and clinic you got your surgey. Im about to book my zygoma reduction surgery and it is really helpful if I can see how it looks like after few years, the clinic name so I stay away. Thx

• 4 months later...
Hi @Nightshade2505, I am looking up past Regen patients to see their zygoma results as I have mine scheduled for January with Dr Oh. Could you PM me your b&a photo please? It will help me with my nerves. Thanks!