BeautyHacker

Choices between Namu, Item, TFD, Nana, or jk?

Hey guys! (My first thread since I'm new here) I want to get zygoma+vline + eyes+nose all done in one trip, however I am considering have it all done it one place or going to two different places. I really like TFD and Dr Lee however I am not sure if going to seperate clinics is a good idea. Since I believe after FC I will be very swollen however most clinics suggest I do my eyes and nose first if I choose 2 different clinics. 

Should I just get it done all at once in one place? Not sure which of these clinics is good for every surgery. 

Hi, I was able to contact Dr Lee at The Face Dental very easily. He seems attentive and on top of things. I have a consultation planned with him, so I can't give any feedback on results yet, but my current tentative plan is [if I feel comfortable] get my v-line with TFD, recover for 2 weeks, then during my last 2 weeks, do my canthoplasty [if they say I am a good candidate for it] and fat graft with another clinic.

Based on some of the things I read on the forum, it seems like a lot of people mentioned that if you're going to do facial contouring such as v-line separately from rhinoplasty, that the rhinoplasty should come after, not before. But, that is just based on some things I read, so please don't take that easily as a fact.

So I will also potentially be somebody that, like you, could get multiple procedures done with other clinics. It is definitely something people have done before and I think it's worth considering, even though there is also an ease [practical but also mental/emotional] of having it all done in one go with one clinic.

Anyway, update with your current thoughts, and know that you aren't alone :] Feel free to private message me too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, bugtype said:

Hi, I was able to contact Dr Lee at The Face Dental very easily. He seems attentive and on top of things. I have a consultation planned with him, so I can't give any feedback on results yet, but my current tentative plan is [if I feel comfortable] get my v-line with TFD, recover for 2 weeks, then during my last 2 weeks, do my canthoplasty [if they say I am a good candidate for it] and fat graft with another clinic.

Based on some of the things I read on the forum, it seems like a lot of people mentioned that if you're going to do facial contouring such as v-line separately from rhinoplasty, that the rhinoplasty should come after, not before. But, that is just based on some things I read, so please don't take that easily as a fact.

So I will also potentially be somebody that, like you, could get multiple procedures done with other clinics. It is definitely something people have done before and I think it's worth considering, even though there is also an ease [practical but also mental/emotional] of having it all done in one go with one clinic.

Anyway, update with your current thoughts, and know that you aren't alone :] Feel free to private message me too.

Hi bugtype, I also want to get surgery with Dr. Lee from the face dental, how did you get in touch with him? I manage to talk to a consultant on Wechat, but I would much prefer talking to him directly before I fly to Korea.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should do it all at once (at one clinic). I think doing multiple surgeries at different hospitals is kind of risky in that you're only supposed to be under anesthesia for a certain period of time. It would be easier also to ask for help from one clinic if you have any questions.

Edited by Celine

Even if you can't make multiple trips to korea, you should only do it all together with the condition that all the surgeries can be finished within reasonable amount of time.

The more ideal case is that if you can have multiple trips and willing to wait, I suggest you to pick the best doctors/clinics of each surgery, and then have facial contouring surgeries first, and then eyes/nose, because your face shape will change after FC surgery, so it will be better if you eye/nose doctor can design your eyes based on your new face shape after you recover from FC, but then it will be around 3 months apart.

• 3 weeks later...