BeautyHacker

Best clinic for male facial contouring for a sharp jawline?

btw i actually think he was quite conservative with the excision of bone. The way he did it, he didnt do a curve cut. Though i havent seen your before CT scan so i cant say for sure. Another thing is don't expect the facial bones to look symmetrical. No one has symmetrical facial bones. How old are you btw? Because if you are in mid thirties - 40s i suspect theproblem you experienced is sagging as its more significant in older ppl post facial contouring. My facial contoruing surgeon would in most cases not touch a patient above 40

Everything you said Is on point. My surgeon told me here won’t be aging bc he has the technique to prevent that. Lies. Lies. Lies. I now have PTSD when consulting surgeons now. Aensurgeona are like used car salesman. Charlatans.

In hindsight I should’ve just tried Botox first before doing such an invasive surgery that will destroy my facial contour. My face now looks elongated and flat. Left side is more narrow then the right now.

My left jaw was done way too aggressive. You can see it on the left which almost exposes the nerve. I have a feeling he knew Botox would’ve suffice but wHy inject something for a few hundred when you can charge $8k for a jaw reduction. It’s all business.

The zygoma also has been flatten and Malar eminence destroyed. It looks like my eye area is empty. No bone support there. On top of tissue laxity.

honestly it doesnt look like he's done it aggressively at all. I suspect the left side probably has heavier tissue and weaker muscle laxity. The main thing is tho, he shouldnt have guaranteed you no sagging cos thats a load of bs. Sagging always occurs. Good news is all you need is a lift. Now that your facial bones are smaller, it won't be visible because the sagging tissue is concealing the shape. Once you lift, you then can see how much smaller your face has gotten. You probably be very pleased after a lift

You gotta see me in person to understand. I wish it was that easy. The way he cut my cheekbone was done incorrectly. One side completely flat giving me an empty look to my eyes. Just imagine a worm or a turtle. Also the left cheekbone is much lower then the right. Creating a hallowness. I look overcorrected. Lopsided. My face before fits my skull better now I look too narrow and elongated like a horse and I’m afraid the lifting the tissue might exacerbate it. I have to think very carefully about my next step and not jump to quickly into surgery.

Well I'm male, so I would never even consider vline. I think that procedure is totally unnecessary for a lot of people. If your issues are mainly due to enlarged masseter muscles, it will work very well. If your face is wide because of the bone structure, then it won't narrow as much. For me, most of the bulk was due to enlarged masseter muscles from excessive clenching.

You can't get too obsessive about narrowing your jaw muscles though because at some point it will look crazy / bizarre. I consider it a blessing that it is not permanent, because you can fine tune. Maintaining it twice a year is not that much of an inconvenience versus a potential disaster from an aggressive procedure like vline.