BeautyHacker

My experience with UVOM plastic surgery clinic - (Eyes surgeries)

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share my experience with Uvom clinic. Since last year I read many reviews about plastic surgery and I decided to go at Uvom clinic to do epycanthoplasty, lower canthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty. I always wanted to change the shape of my eyes which is look like a cat eye and quite of slanted.

Firstly, I decided to have an online consultation. The consultant was very nice and answer very quickly! She answered all my questions and gives me some suggestions about my concerns. I decided to have a face to face consultation 1 month later.
I didn't booked with other clinics and to be honest maybe I should have done it because we never know what will happend ahaha.
But I was determined to have procedures with this clinic!

Everyone were so nice even though I was late for the appointement (so make sure to go like at least 15 min before because Seoul is very big!)
I was with a translator, her name was Stephanie and she was sooooo nice and kind! During the consultation, the consultant's explainations were clear and explained to me every step of the procedures like where the surgeon will cut or shows me some before/after pictures. Later the surgeon came and try to figure out what design I wanted. He also told me that I should not expect to have a perfect symetric result because my skin is very tight in one side but he will do his best. ( I really like his honesty and it's confirm that I wanted to do surgeries here).
At the end of the consultation I booked with them to do the procedures a day later.
Stephanie guided me to the pharmacy and took all I needed for the aftercare.

The day later was my surgery day, I went to the clinic took some pictures, washed my face and changed into a dress they gave.
The surgeon make sure what design I wanted and marked my face.
I was sooo nervous (I was shaking like crazy) because the thing I was most scared is needles! To me the anesthesia was a bit painful but maybe 2 minutes later I fall asleep.
The nurses wake me up and I take a little nap in another room for 30 minutes. Stephanie came back and accompany me to the bus stop.

The next week was okay. The first day some blood came out but nothing special. I was scared to be all bruises because many people have it but it was a bit swollen ( I was able to go out to shopping in the late morning).
I took medicines and apply the cream I was prescribed and everything went smoothly.
I came back to the clinic a week later and did laser care, the consultant and Stephanie came told me that my scars are completely recovered and there's not any swolliness.
A nurse took my stiches and I was able to go.

I don't regret to go to Uvom clinic, everyone were super nice and caring! I could see my eyes are improving but still natural! I was able to see a difference directly after. Of course for now it's not the final result but I'm very satisfied! I recommend you this clinic and if I want to get another procedure I think I will go over there again :smile:

PS: sorry if you saw some mistakes in my review, I'm not an english-speaker ‍♀️

Before:
20190712_101357.jpg
Day 1:
20190630_084027.jpg
Day 5:
20190701_094706.jpg
Now (Day 21):
20190705_165954_mr1563492662164_mh1563492706616.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ahaha I'm glad you're happy with your face now ^^ Your confidence must be boosted!

• 9 months later...