BeautyHacker

Multiple Surgeries with Different Clinics in One Trip? 1 Month Stay

Has anyone done this within the time-frame of 1 month, with the following surgeries:

• V-line
  • Full Face Fat Graft
  • Dual Canthoplasty

My current plan is to either get V-line first with one clinic, recover for 2 weeks, then fat graft and dual canthoplasty with another clinic after those 2 weeks are up, and recover for another 2 weeks before I leave Korea. Is this feasible in your guys' opinion? The reason I would do this is because it will save me in costs, and also, there is a clinic [The Face Dental] that I am quite interested in, but they only do bone surgery [As Dr. Lee told me].

I asked one clinic about this plan [Top Face], and they said that I would need to recover for 2-3 months after the V-line before I could get face fat graft and dual canthoplasty with them safely, but I would like to know from people on here what they think.

Thanks so much. Have a nice day.

Edited by bugtype
formatting and clinic info

Hi! I did multiple surgeries in one trip and it was fine but my fat grafting was done at once with my FC surgery. I think you should ask The Face Dental if they can do the v-line despite the swelling from fat grafting. My FG swelling wasn't too bad so waiting 2 weeks in between before getting v-line should be ok. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...