BeautyHacker

How long do typical consultations take? 4 consultations in 1 day too much?

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a trip to Korea for rhinoplasty and eyelid + canthoplasty surgery. I am planning to go to 4 different clinics for consultations on a Monday (Hyundai, Banobagi, Garosu, and UVOM) and View (on the Saturday before).

Is going to 4 clinics in 1 day too aggressive? My first appointment is at 10am, so that leaves about 1.5 hours for consultations (accounting for travel time in between). How long do typical consultations take (including waiting time + meeting with the doctor + talking to the consultant)? I don't want to rush myself and not have a good consultation, but I also want to talk to as many clinics and doctors as I can.

I think you would want to have at least an hour and a half per consultation set aside as often you will have to wait and you will also have to travel between clinics. If your first consultation is at 10 then that should be possible as most clinics stop doing them at around 5-6pm. I also highly recommend not doing them on the day that you arrive as you will probably be very rushed when coming from the airport and quite uncomfortable during the consultations which will make it harder to focus and get your point across. Also, try and book your favorite clinic first as if you decide on going with them you won't have to waste time with other clinics.