BeautyHacker

L-line Shaped Jaw

I'm hoping to correct my recessed/weak jaw. My chin is a bit short but nothing too bad in the front. My side profile is what I'd like to change with a stronger jawline:
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
I love the look of these! However, many procedures I've been looking into, like v line or facial contouring seem to reduce the size of the jaw, which won't give me this angled l-shaped jaw. I'm debating having anything done in korea because as an asian american, I think other asian doctors will probably know my face better, but I'm not sure doctors will have the same tastes regarding the jawline even if I try to explain what I'm looking for. Chin implants or sliding genio improve the chin but dont add any horizontal length to the jawline. Unclear if filler is useful at all when the jawline is not well defined.

All this being said, has anyone had something similar done or is my only option 2 jaw? I'd imagine they'd have to slide my bottom jaw out and move the top jaw as well, since currently my teeth are aligned but seems pretty drastic when my bite is good. The only issue is a weak and small jawline:sad: Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Did you read the GNG review below? She wanted to have L shaped jawline but the doctor did not make it despite the fact that she reminded multiple times before surgery. I think that you have to be very careful about selecting the right clinic based on their beauty standard. So far personally I have not found the clinic yet about they are good at L shape signature jaw line... I guess that this is not popular among Koreans :sad: but my Korean friend told me that they start getting against too sharp v line looking these days prefer to have more natural-looking.

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know what your current jaw looks like, so IDK how helpful this will be, but I have an L-line and want to keep it. Jung Chaeyeon and Nana are GOALS.
I talked to Dr. Lee at TFD and asked how to improve my front profile, smile, and 45 degree. He suggested lipo (in cheeks and chin) and a MINI v-line (just chin). This sounds great so I can preserve my jaw angle/side profile.

omg ahh im so glad you like yours!! mine is the complete opposite my mandible angle is nonexistent and just slopes downwards like a no jaw vline shape :sad: i wish i had some angles in jaw i think it would balance my face more...you always want what you dont have lmao i love nana's jawline so much!! i also talked to dr.lee and he recommended the same (chin lipo and mini vline)

I always see his videos omg the after is literally a dream!! I definitely have thought about it but I think I don't have enough projection from my jaw for filler to work like the distance from my chin to my neck is like nothing D: Ive heard claims hes not board certified and has bad realself reviews tho so i wouldnt actually use him but amazing references of what i wish i could have