BeautyHacker

Facial Laser Treatments

Hi Ainokiseki, I did co2 fraxel laser at Pitangui for 200,000krw. Helps with my acne scars and open pores however my scars aren't bad, small ones, not deep or dented. One session is good enough for me. You will be red the next day and peeling off dead skin for about a week. I did it with other surgeries so I was already bruising and swelling, can't say how it'll affect if only doing fraxel. Remember to stay out of the sun and always use sunblock when you need to be out. I did mine in Feb, when I enquired about fraxel for my hubby in July, I was told doctor doesn't do fraxel during the summer. 

Edited by Joyce

• 4 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Joyce said:

Hi Ainokiseki, I did co2 fraxel laser at Pitangui for 200,000krw. Helps with my acne scars and open pores however my scars aren't bad, small ones, not deep or dented. One session is good enough for me. You will be red the next day and peeling off dead skin for about a week. I did it with other surgeries so I was already bruising and swelling, can't say how it'll affect if only doing fraxel. Remember to stay out of the sun and always use sunblock when you need to be out. I did mine in Feb, when I enquired about fraxel for my hubby in July, I was told doctor doesn't do fraxel during the summer. 

Hi Joyce, I'm also interested laser treatment with my acne scars & open pores. Did fraxel help yours acne scars & open treament? Will you recommend Pitangui?  Thanks

Hi in2eeyor, fraxel did improved my skin condition much more than rejuran. Erased my acne scars (not indented) and open pores but it did not last long for me, new acne scars and open pores (same area) were back after 6 months. So a good and proper skincare routine would be highly advised after fraxel treatment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joyce said:

Hi in2eeyor, fraxel did improved my skin condition much more than rejuran. Erased my acne scars (not indented) and open pores but it did not last long for me, new acne scars and open pores (same area) were back after 6 months. So a good and proper skincare routine would be highly advised after fraxel treatment. 

Thank you for your input!  Have you heard about RTR (non surgical solution for skin resurfacing)  or Micro CL or BB shine?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi admin and members, 

Beside nose job , I'm also after facial treatment for my post acne scar. 

I have long term acne scars which bother me a lot whenever i look in the mirror lol. Its because of my acne prone skin back in my mid 20 age. I have spent a lot of money/time and effort on scar treatment but see no improvement. Plus my skin gets more vulnerable with sunlight as Im noticing more dark spots in the checkbone areas. 

So far I have tried different levels of microneedling, also CO2 fractional laser and alternative facial treatments. Now I am looking for recommendationis for skin clinics, especially those that are well known for their acne scars treatment 

Thank you for reading my post and I am

looking forward to seeing your response.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, NanaHachiko said:

Hi admin and members, 

Beside nose job , I'm also after facial treatment for my post acne scar. 

I have long term acne scars which bother me a lot whenever i look in the mirror lol. Its because of my acne prone skin back in my mid 20 age. I have spent a lot of money/time and effort on scar treatment but see no improvement. Plus my skin gets more vulnerable with sunlight as Im noticing more dark spots in the checkbone areas. 

So far I have tried different levels of microneedling, also CO2 fractional laser and alternative facial treatments. Now I am looking for recommendationis for skin clinics, especially those that are well known for their acne scars treatment 

Thank you for reading my post and I am

looking forward to seeing your response.

None of those procedures made a big enough difference? I'm also dealing with post acne scars and hyperpigmentation and have tried diff types of chemical peels with not outstanding results. 

Hi NanaHachiko,

Have you checked the sites of skin clinics? Try RenewMe, BLS, Oracle, G Clinic or some of the clinics indicated by others here. You might find more information. Plus: contact each clinic, explain your history and ask for alternative treatments and info 😉

I am also going to consult some clinics in March, as I have pigmented spots and some initial wrinkles.

One of the clinics wrote to me that a treatment normally requires several sessions; it is rare that only one session will be enough ?

But ask the clinic / doctor for advice, as they know better and have treated tons of patients !!  

Good luck 🙂

Edited by Mina
spelling errors