BeautyHacker

it's 1 month~ can't believe!

So it is 1 month since i did my surgery!
I did rhinoplasty, under eye surgery to remove skin~ did silk lifting and some botoks to remove my wrinkles.
I Have been to hospital few days ago so they checked if there is no problem with my recovery and i got my lips filler retouch~ (on the picture my lips looks sooo big only because i took that pic right after getting out from the hospital.now they are not swelling anymore and look natural~)
It's been 1 month since the d-day but i am very happy with my look~ that 2 doctors from BK did the best job ever! Love them forever!
My nose is still swelling a looot~ and it will take around 6 month to get to normal~ But i am kinda ready to wait 6 month to have my perfect nose forever :smile:
KakaoTalk_20190815_001850959.jpg KakaoTalk_20190815_002708126.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hello! Thank you!!
Yes, I visited around 5 clinics before getting it done in BK~
I didn't want to put any silicon in my nose (as most of koreans do). half of hospitals said thay are putting silicon always (thats their style!
Then i have been to a clinic where they wanted to make me look like a typical gangnam "barbie" and i hated that as well.
I just wanted to look like a better version of myself and BK just did what i wanted, they (doctors) listened to what i want and just proposed their way to do it :smile:

Wow your nose looks great!! Did you get all the procedures done at the same time?? I can barely see swelling!

YES! i did all at once~
Doctors recommended me to do nose first and then eyes and other things because of swelling~
But i wanted to go throw everything faster and to suffer only once so i did everything at once :smile: