BeautyHacker

My experience in Jayjun Korea(rhinoplasty)

Hello, this is my first post :biggrin:.
Starting this thread after reading so many inconsistent and varied experiences of people who have had their work done from Jayjun, Korea.
I'm a male from Malaysia. But I'm living in Seoul right now.
Throughout my time in Korea, I have made a lot of Korean friends. And to my surprise(not really but first hand experience, haha) most Koreans are actually interested and highly invested in their looks. Both in terms of body and fashion.
As they say when in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, for quite sometime I was really stressed about my bulbous nose.
Personally, I enjoyed taking selfies, but I was not happy and insecure about my nose.

I always wanted my nose tip to be smaller, and to balance it with my face. So, I did a lot of research and asked friends for recommendation about rhinoplasty. Finally I ended up deciding to go to Jayjun plastic surgery.
I can read Korean pretty well, so it wasn't much of an hassle to check Jayjun's homepage before taking any kind of decision. (FYI, Jayjun plastic surgery has English homepage as well).

First and foremost impression of jayjun was, the hospital is quite clean and hygienic inside and the staffs are kind and helpful.
I spoke with a consultant and Dr.Kim about my nose. They were nice and told me about the rhinoplasty in detail.
I booked my operation appointment date in June.
I was quite nervous to be honest, but staffs were really professional and made sure I felt comfortable and made me relax.
Fast forward....After the operation and the healing period was over, I was quite satisfied about my nose
and I enjoy taking selfies more than before, haha!
Often times my Korean friends ask me about jayjun plastic surgery and are quite happy with the way I look now.
well, anyway, I hope my experience is helpful to anyone who may want to go though the same process.
Cheers!

• 5 months later...
Yes please share a before and after photo if you can. I have a bulbous nose too but had my rhino done at banobagi, I did look into jayjun but was frightened as it is not as popular as the other clinics. I'm booked in to go for revision rhino in June 2020 with ID hospital.