BeautyHacker

Traveling Alone to S. Korea for Upper/Lower Eyelid Revision + Rhinoplasty Revision. DFK?

Hi, I'm needing to go revise my eyes and nose since it's been about a decade since I first had them done and they are actually troubling me... I plan to go in the beginning of January 2020 and hoping I don't need to be there longer than 2 weeks (less if possible). This would be the first time I travel by myself, though, and I don't speak Korean well enough to be comfortable, so I was considering going through a third party like DFK; the only thing is I'm hearing so much mixed reviews about them that I don't fully trust them... If anyone has done surgery alone in Korea before, may you please share your experience and how you planned your trip/expenses? I'd be extremely grateful!

IS this your first time traveling to Korea? I know people would advice you to not go with DFK but I would say if you don't feel comfortable being inKorea alone, go with DFK. I went with htem for my first surgery and I'm really happy I did, don't know i woud've managed without them. It was my first time traveling to Korea and i went alone without knowing a single koran word. DFK arranged pick up at the airport, picked me up from hotel and drove me to the clinic, I was never alone at the clinic, they even follwed me to the operating room and was there when i woke up from surgery, They helped me back to my hotel, brought all my medicines and stuff, helped me check in and out of the different places i stayed at. Always answered really fast when i asked something at whatsapp. They were just really kind and helpful. The bad thing i guess is that you will probably be paying a higher price for your surgery :/
For my next surgery i won't go with DFK but that's just because it will be my fourth time in korea and i know how it works now. Don't regret going with them the first time though.

Thank you for your honest reply! I have been 10 yrs ago but I don't speak Korean well and don't remember how to get anywhere... I am looking at JW Plastic Surgery to get my procedure, and they are asking me if I need foreign services (like drive from airport to hospital). Would you recommend using the hospital's services or use DFK?

That completely depends on what youre more comfortable with! If you think airport pick up is enough and you know how the transportation works then go with hospital service, but if you want someone to follow you to the hospital and so on then go with DFK.:smile:

• 1 month later...
I will be going as well to bano bagi but i am looking for someone to join me because im scared, would you want to meet up?