BeautyHacker

Discuss PS with your partner or do it when he's away?

Ugh i recently got a boyfriend and haven't gotten around to tell hi that i did rhinoplasty 2 years ago cause i'm worried about what he might think of it. In November i'm going back to SK for face 2 face consultation for genio and i haven't told him that either....I mean i'll get the surgery even if he disagrees cause im doing it for me and not for him but i'm still nervous of what he will say

I don't tell my boyfriend(s) (lol sorry I got my rhino 5 years ago and had 2 bfs since). I'm not sure if it changes when we're wife/husband but for bf/gf, I just don't want them (or anyone) to know. I keep my PS to my mom and sister only. Worst case scenario we might break up and who knows if it stays as a secret with an ex bf.

I've never actually dated because I used to be hideous (am average now) before my (big) surgeries, but I've recently realized it was self-defeating and I shouldn't have gotten surgery. lol I'm a person who can't lie and will probably show him pre-surgery pictures before we even kiss, but if he sees those he'll be gone in no time. You win some, you lose some, I suppose.

As for having surgery while you're in a relationship: Absolutely tell your partner! He/she will be very disappointed if you don't. Relationships should be built on trust, I think.