BeautyHacker

2 month since my Rhinoplasty and under eye surgery!

Hello everyone :smile:

It has been 2 month since i did my surgery~ and i am actually super happy about everything but still sad about my nose swelling ... i need few more month before it will get to what it supposed to look like.

Will answer some questions i got in comments before and on my email~

--------your nose looks amazing! did you look at other clinics and go to them for consultations before getting it done at BK?
Hello! Thank you!!
Yes, I visited around 5 clinics before getting it done in BK~
I didn't want to put any silicon in my nose (as most of koreans do). half of hospitals said thay are putting silicon always (thats their style!
Then i have been to a clinic where they wanted to make me look like a typical gangnam "barbie" and i hated that as well.
I just wanted to look like a better version of myself and BK just did what i wanted, they (doctors) listened to what i want and just proposed their way to do it :smile:

------Did you just remove skin under eyes, or was it a blepharoplasty?
I removed skin under eyes (i just had too much skin so i had a lot of wrinkles under eyes) and input some fat to fulfill the space.

------how much did the rhinoplasty cost?
Its different in each hospital but more or less 3,000$ + medicines (you can find even for 1,000 or smth but better to do your surgery in a hospital that worked with foreigners before with good reputation, not to search for cheaper way.
I did mine in BK on Sinsa in Korea. Thats a famous hospital with good price list.
View attachment 4542512 KakaoTalk_20190910_014510142_02.jpg