BeautyHacker

LIPOSUCTION IN KOREA Evita Clinic/ Fresh plastic surgery

Greetings everyone,

I am planning on getting upper body liposuction in south Korea this December. I am considering fresh plastic surgery and evita clinic, they both only have one doctor, at least I am sure the results are from them. I wanted to go to 365mc, but I could not figure out which doctor did what, so to be safe I chose the two clinics above to do consultations with. Has anyone here gone to Evita Clinic for body liposuction or Fresh, if so please comment below in regards to your experience.

So far from my little research I found out that Evita:

Price is really cheap, about half off fresh ps estimated quote

Evita has good reviews

not many before and afters available

Fresh PS

before and after pictures are insanely good

a bit expensive

spoke to one person that went to each hospital, for fresh she is glad the doctor took out more fat and gave her sline stomach lines, for Evita doc didn't take out a lot but he contoured body well. Any comments, experiences, concerns will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...

I have no experience with both so take my advice with a grain of salt. But I heard that fresh PS the surgeon is NOT board certified as a plastic surgeon and many of the photos are photoshopped. However I am also considering them because they do look good. 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:29 PM, Curious said:

I have no experience with both so take my advice with a grain of salt. But I heard that fresh PS the surgeon is NOT board certified as a plastic surgeon and many of the photos are photoshopped. However I am also considering them because they do look good. 

For liposuction, any doctor can perform lipo, its not a big surgery, doctors in the states offer it when they are not a board certified plastic surgeon, for their photos I am not considering fresh because of that, two friends did facial and full body lipo this sept hence I am considering them because of their results. Thanks for your advice but that's my take on it.

Truthfully, Liposuction is still tricky as if the doctor takes out too much fat at the end of the day you will be left with bumps, I am currently considering fat melting injections and dieting instead of lipo.