BeautyHacker

Rhino and breast surgery Recommendations for black woman in Korea?

419381C3-D94E-43D9-871C-6583A97210F2.jpeg I want a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation done. I was thinking about going to Id hospital but I still will like some advice.

My nose- I don’t like the tip of my nose and would like more of a Halle berry, Alicia keys nose. I attached me nose

My breast- I’m a American b cup and would like to be atleast a American d cups

I really like these results-

Also, the reason why I want My plastic surgery done in Asia is because it’s much better there than in America.

ID Hospital has been blacklisted for some time now. I personally wouldn't step one foot at that clinic.

I personally had a really nice experience with id hospital. I was thinking of getting a lot of surgeries at first, but I ended up with facial contouring only. So although I didn't get rhinoplasty from them I can speak from my experience in general. Staff was really caring, and my surgeon Lee Kyung Min is just beyond praise. Not only very professional doctor, but also super kind and nice person. And I saw a few black ladies waiting for consultation, so I think it's a popular place for ethnic rhinoplasty, especially in Korea. I had some doubts before going there and I don't know what it used to be like before, but all the medical staff working there at the moment is amazing. Good luck with your research!

You can try consulting Braun plastic surgery. I've recently done a reconstruction rhinoplasty with them (my nose almost had a hole at the tip due to an infection previously). He managed to work with my thin skin and gave me a nice nose. The Doctor's name is Dr. Kim Gui Rak( seems he's known for reconstructing damaged noses) . I plan to get a jaw and chin augmentation with the clinic soon too. Hope this info helps you!

I would just be very careful with selecting your surgeon of choice. Yes, plastic surgery may be better in Asia, but generally with respect to noses of Asian ethnicities or similar features. I've seen cases like this where I can tell the skill level of the surgeon was not up to par with different types of noses. The girl I linked there is a popular influencer along with her twin, where they outlined the entire journey on YouTube.

On the other hand, I have for sure seen good results on someone with a unique appearance who travelled there for rhinoplasty.

Basically, I'm not discouraging you to go to PS in Korea, but just wish to share some potential warnings (picking a surgeon with vast experience). :smile: Best of luck to you!

When i reached out to ID for my two jaw surgery I was actually interested in rhino and breast augmentation too! I was crazy for thinking i can do all of those surgery in one trip. They told me they do not suggest that for my safety. I was grateful for that reminder lol. Anyway, i totally agree with plastic surgery we really have to choose which surgeon will do it. We have to do our research and really prepare ourselves for surgeries like this. I think that is so important to be mentally prepared for the whole process. I might consult by next year and see, I really like PIPER's nose i think it was done by Lee So Young. I am considering ID because my experience was really good and i am so happy with my results from my previous surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm gonne be checking ID, NANA, and FACELINE out for consultation around March, so I have been doing some research and
I've found out ID maybe tampering with the patient's chart to hide their failure and FACELINE has some failed surgery, so....I'm a bit worried...
You can check it out here:https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/989495-blacklist-of-the-korean-plastic-surgery/

Wow. So interesting. Thank you for sharing

• 4 months later...
China said 25000 for first rhinoplasty