BeautyHacker

Revision Rhinoplasty ( Reconstruction) and Ptosis Correction

Hi there! I've recently went to Korea( roughly a month ago) to have a ptosis correction on my eyes and reconstruction rhinoplasty done for my botched nose. My nose was damaged when I had a silicone implant done in Thailand, it got infected and almost left a hole in the tip of my nose. It was filled with fascia and then healed for about 11months, however leaving it contracted and scarred from the infection before. I had little hope that any doctor could fix my nose and had low expectations when I went to Korea, but I was surprised with the ability of the surgeons in the clinic I visited (Braun plastic surgery) . The surgeon managed to fix my damaged nose, while working with a thin skin on the tip, and craft it really well. I was well cared for by the representative of Braun plastic surgery and staff there, so it was quite a good experience. I definitely recommend this clinic for those seeking reconstruction and revisions, as the doctor is very much experienced. I'm interested in having a jaw reduction and chin augmentation done there soon too. I hope my experience comes in helpful to the rest of you. Trying to find a way to upload my recent photos for your reference can someone tell me how?

• 1 month later...
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience!! Can you please upload me your recent photos? I am going to Korea this week to get my rhino done for my botched nose. You can upload your picture just by dragging your image into this tool box.