BeautyHacker

For anyone who scared of going to get surgery in BANGKOK , I found a good one!

I went to Bangkok in last August, and I decided to get my eyes surgery with Dr.Chakarin Suchakaro

The cost here is cheaper if compare to famous clinic in Korea. (Mine was 25,000 THB) it's not cheap if compare to other clinics in Bangkok but I rather to selected where I feel more confident.

All staffs there are professional and there are speak fluent english.
At first, I tented to get inner and outer corner enlargement but Dr.Chakarin said I would not get much benefit from inner corner enlargement (Medial Epicanthoplasty) as there is not much room to open. So I ended up with only open outer corner of my eyes and I asked Dr. to pull down a little bit.

[​IMG]
(Credited : http://engm.iwellps.com/eye/cut/index.jsp)

Before getting the surgery, I had required to do some lab tests : CBC, Anti HIV.

For the operation took only 30 minutes for Dr.Chakarin to perform my surgery.
I didn’t see anything during operation because there were eyeshields covered my eyes which helped me a lot because I was scared that I would see needle or knife went into my eyes during the operation.

There was private room provided to take a rest before and after got surgery , I had rested there after getting surgery with ice-pad covered my eyes about 1 hour.

[​IMG]

And I was not allowed to watch TV, computer or cellphone for 1 night (This was very difficult for me. Lol Because I am addicted to cellphone)

Dr. Chakarin cleaned the wound and checked my eyes by himself every time I visited.I had stitches removed on day 6th after getting the surgery.

For now I am happy with my eyes because they are more sweet. Previously I noticed that my eyes looked unpleasant. Lol

So far I only got 1 eyes surgery here, everything went well plus good service , so I like to recommend him for anyone who are doing research and looking a good surgeon for eyes surgery.

I visited several clinics before met him , for me I think here is the best one. :cool: