BeautyHacker

Need information about good clinics in Seoul.

Please do research on your own before asking this general question
You can download apps like babitalk, gangnam sister, beautysocial to look for the results you wish to achieve. Every clinic deliver different results and styles. Everyone have different opinion so look at the review/before and after pictures to find out what's suitable for you. This is your face so it is important that you are choosing somewhere that is able to provide what you are hoping to achieve.
Once you picked out a few clinics, feel free to update your thread here and I'm sure you will get feedback.

Heyy kiwimuffin....iv already done my research not thru these apps dat yu mentioned but I checked out lot of plastic surgery websites n all r sooooo good so it's super difficult to know which ones really good unless somebody who's done these procedures tells you they had a good result. So dats y needed some names I should consider neway thanx...

Hi Sam, my friend had fat graft few months ago. She had the same problem like you.
There are so many good hospitals in korea, but she decided to contact eunogo (you can visit their link on eunogo.com). They will help to arrange and deal with the hospital you want, and accompany you during the surgery. Hope this can help you

Hello, we are from One Beauty Korea.
We're no.1 agent for plastic surgery in Korea. We can help you to get plastic surgery in Korea. We're one of the most trusted agent who helped many patients travel and get their surgery safely. We can arrange the best doctor and clinic for you, who can guarantee the safety and the best result. Feel free to contact us at any time for consult.

Hello did your friend think that eunogowas effective with her going to korea and who did she end up going with

Hi what is your website i would like to have facial conturing in korea

I have to agree with kiwimuffin. You can use the search bar in this forum and search for "fat grafting" and "thread lift" to see others' experience with these procedures. You will not likely get a lot of good clinics' names out of this thread.

According to my friend, she said that eunogo helped her handle everything. They will help you from surgery itinerary consultation, and one(1:1)coordinator will accompany you during the whole process.