BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid at ITEM?

hi @rengo
I just had video consultation with Item dr Jung. The consultant will send me the quotation in a week time so will update you by then. Have you decided on which clinic to do?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi @michelliebeans
how did you decide to go Dr Kim for des? I know people usually goes for him for nose.

Yess! Can’t wait to read it, please attach the link so I don’t miss out on hearing about your experience

@Bossam
I didn’t realize you responded! I’m not on this forum often lol. How was the consultation??
I’m pretty set with Item tbh. I’m struggling with which doctor to go to though.... have u decided? And which other clinics are you talking to?

hi rengo! Which doctor are you going with? I went for a consultation and they suggested I do my surgery with Dr Shin but I can’t find much info on her

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
How I was wondering how did your consultation go? As I am interested in getting my DES revision. Which doctor have you gone with ?

I would like to do double eyelids revision, may i have Mate PS contact email and website?
How is your eyes? do you satisfy it?

Sooo I actually got refused by ITEM because they started a policy where if you flew in from a different country and have not stayed in Korea for at least two weeks they won’t allow you in the clinic. They’re trying to be cautious for the coronavirus I guess.. even though i tried telling them there’s no coronavirus cases where I’m from and showed them my passport. I did my surgery at Mate plastic surgery with Dr. Kim. I’m actually glad because the prices there are much lower and the facility looks more updated too. The doctor was super nice and detailed. My eyes are still swollen so can’t say if it turned out how I wanted but I didn’t have much bruising and no post op infection.