BeautyHacker

WATCH THIS! It could save your life!

I’m currently post op in Seoul right now and I stumbled across this video that shocked me to the core! I subsequently found out that the clinic she refers to is GNG. I’m grateful that I crossed out GNG on my list of clinics for consideration after finding out on here that it was black listed. So I’m putting this out here as a public announcement that could potentially save lives. Even though I don’t know you all and that some of you might attack me for it, I don’t care. Information is power and you have to decide what to do with it.

Thank you so much for this. How did you find out that it was gng?

That would be difficult coz they swap the doctors once they put you to sleep. You would need to have someone you trust to be with you during surgery to ensure this doesn`t happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Okay, I'm not sure if I believe you. I believe the girl in the video, but not sure if I believe the member who started this post.

On another post, you claimed you had a consultation at GNG and you "saw" this girl working there and that's how you knew 100% it was GNG.

But on this post, it sounds like you found out later -- "I subsequently found out it was GNG?

I guess I'm confused. So which is it?? Did you SEE the girl in the video at GNG, or are you just assuming it GNG??
I would like to know, as many of us on there reading this, because we are doing our research and do not want to unfairly cross out GNG if you're not telling the absolute truth.

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1019354-reasons-why-a-former-interpreter-at-a-korean-plastic-surgery-hospital-dont-do-plastic-surgery/page-2

• 1 month later...